FMS MBA(MS) summer placements 2005

hello there can anyone give me info on summer placements of FMS MBA(MS) for the batch of 2004-2006???

hello there
can anyone give me info on summer placements of FMS MBA(MS) for the batch of 2004-2006????????

Summer Placements of MBA(MS) were balanced as in distributed over various service sectors. They had good companies like Max New York Life, UTI Bank, KSA, Xansa, Patni Computers, Bajaj Allianz, World Health Organisation, Sony Entertainment Television. I hear even Whirlpool picked up some.

Bhavik M Pandya

Hi there!!

Can somebody please throw some light on the pros and cons of MBA FT vs. MBA MS at FMS, Delhi? Is the latter a poorer cousin of the former? Are the latter chaps looked down upon during placements? Or, am i hallucinating and they're both excellent in terms of indusrty - recognition and academic weightage? What kind of a profile are the MBA MS chaps looking for?

Looking forward to get some incisive inputs on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhishek.

Summer Placements of MBA(MS) were balanced as in distributed over various service sectors. They had good companies like Max New York Life, UTI Bank, KSA, Xansa, Patni Computers, Bajaj Allianz, World Health Organisation, Sony Entertainment Television. I hear even Whirlpool picked up some.

Bhavik M Pandya

thanx. could u plz throw some light on the stipends???

Bhavik M Pandya

thanx. could u plz throw some light on the stipends offered to them???