FMS MBA-MS 2009-2011 Final results out

Hi, FMS results are out in the campus. I guess they will upload the results in the web in a few minutes. Congrats to all people who have converted their GD/PI call. ATB to people who have missed out. I am sure there is something be…

Hi,

FMS results are out in the campus.
I guess they will upload the results in the web in a few minutes.

Congrats to all people who have converted their GD/PI call.
ATB to people who have missed out.
I am sure there is something better than this round the corner.

Use this thread to discuss about FMS,The course,Life at FMS and the all important Waitlist movement. To start with
post your profile and other calls.

Thanks

Hi,

FMS results are out in the campus.
I guess they will upload the results in the web in a few minutes.

Congrats to all people who have converted their GD/PI call.
ATB to people who have missed out.
I am sure there is something better than this round the corner.

Use this thread to discuss about FMS,The course,Life at FMS and the all important Waitlist movement. To start with
post your profile and other calls.

Thanks

Result is out on site as well:
check here

FMS.edu

Hello guys,

Congratulations to those who made it and consolations to those who could not-Hard luck.

I got WL#2 for MBA(MS) and have converted MBA(FT) also !! :clap:

Thanks
Ramandeep

friends i am waitlisted @53 ... do i stand a chance

how much waiting got cleared last year ??
I am W.L.#36...(GEN category)....do i stand a chance ??

a_singhal Says
friends i am waitlisted @53 ... do i stand a chance

Mine is W/L 46. Any chance...??? Roll: 43401.
waitlist 10 for ms....
rejected for ft...
but nevetheless elaaaaaaaaaaated...
ab mdi nahi dene ja raha :)

my dream insti has answered....

btw last year the waitlist for ms cleared up till 50....
so ive already started partying

p.s:my ft interview was much better

waiting for my signature
upneet grover
fms(ms) batch of 2011

The waitlist movement of 50 you've mentioned is for general category ?

And btw, are you so sure that you even wanna leave the chance of getting into mdi pgpm at a waitlist of 10--that too for mba-ms ?!

All the Best to people who got through!!

Me could not make into any of the four lists FT&MS; confirm and waitlist.........
Anyways the dream is over and feeling really shattered....i somehow knew it after i screwed the interviews badly.....they even mocked me.........

235 ppl called and 31+69 ppl called for ms 100/235 i could not even make it in 2:1 Am I so bad I never knew..... it seems so Phew!! cant even run anywhere........
FT the analysis is much worse.............

Getting a taste of life ---- how it feels when dreams are broken......

any idea about waitlist
My number is 21 for mba-ms in SC cat.,., any chance according to previous trends?

dear quake-er...
comgrats on the MS....but really do give MDI...
hardly hurts...the partying can wait for a lil while....no harm in having multiple converts in ur hands...

fms(ms) is good enuff....
and with mdi pgpm its not even a choice :p
and to compare with fms(ft)its just that the course is 4 years old and ft 50....
otherwise even their placements are held together......
so its fms(ms) all the way....

@juventus

dude i understand but the inteviews were a complete eyewash and the results are not even remotely an indicator of a persons calibre.....
some just got lucky ...some didnt....
ull get somthing bettet :)
cheers

altgh i applied for MS after great thght ..i m now confused after hearing views of few seniors of 2012 batch whose names i cant disclose

i gave the MBA intrv better than MS ..but i m waitlisted der so down that i dont think i will convert

MS intrv was avg ...but still confirmed..i doubt y ?:

shd i go for MS course seniors !

cud somebody guide me ??

Hi Guys n Gals,

Congrats to everyone who has secured a place with the MBA(Management of Services course at FMS.

ATB to people who have missed. Perhaps, your fortunes are to be shaped elsewhere.

Potential FMS-MSites, shoot your queries on the course, the wait-list movement, life here and any other query that you might have.

We'll try our best to answer them.

i am waitlist 38 , do i have any chance of clearing ..........

nitgreat Says
i am waitlist 38 , do i have any chance of clearing ..........

Last year there was movement till 61 on the waiting list...so you can hope for the best...

when is the first wailist expected for mba -ms

nitgreat Says
when is the first wailist expected for mba -ms

As soon as the last date for fee submission for the current list lapses...which will be by the end of March...

Keep calling the Admissions Office at regular intervals to find out about the wait-list movement.

Will they e-mail us, too? Assuming that my W/L 46 will be cleared, can u plz give me some idea about how much time should it take?

hi Bhairavi;
I am waitlisted 49 in OBC category.
Can u give me idea about my chances?
If possible plz tell me last year WL movement in OBC?
Thanx

Hi Seniors,
I have too got into MBA(MS). I am working with Infosys for past two and a half years.. FMS is my dream college and i will definitely join it..
Bt just a query.. how are the placements going on this year for MS course? and are there any girls hostels in south campus... Please reply....
Thanks and Regards..