FMS MBA(MS) 2007-09 GD/PI Preparation

Hey! Congratulations to all those who have got calls from MBA(MS). Here we will stress on any queries relating to GD/PI preparation. All of the shortlisted candidates are requested to join a yahoo group, since its better to coordinate wi…

Hey!

Congratulations to all those who have got calls from MBA(MS). Here we will stress on any queries relating to GD/PI preparation.

All of the shortlisted candidates are requested to join a yahoo group, since its better to coordinate with all of you. all the information regd dates of interviews etc will be posted on the group.

Please mail your roll no and name to
[email protected]

Join in asap!

NoopS

sir,
whn r d interviews expected? is it rite dat FMS gives 70% weightage to d written exam? is dere a requirement of an SOP?

sir,
whn r d interviews expected? is it rite dat FMS gives 70% weightage to d written exam? is dere a requirement of an SOP?

Interview dates shall be mailed to you v. soon.

No point speculating about the weightage given to written score, becuase I am sure you will be giving your best shot irrespective of the weightage allotted, ain't it?

Cheers
Manuj Sethi

PS: Do join the above mentioned group for more prompt reply to your queries. Nonetheless, keep pouring in with your queries here too in case you are unable to subscribe to the group for some inane reason!

hey ppl

managed the first call of the season..........looking forward to knowing more abt the following:
Work-ex questions
Extempore topics variety
GD-topics insight
expected dates

seniors and experienced people pls pool in ur ideas.............. :grab:

hey ppl

managed the first call of the season..........looking forward to knowing more abt the following:
Work-ex questions
Extempore topics variety
GD-topics insight
expected dates

seniors and experienced people pls pool in ur ideas.............. :grab:

Hey Jainm,

First of all congratulations on your first call.

The GD topics in FMS are usually comtempory topics.
Extempore can be anything .... by anything i mean it can come from anywhere...
it might be related to you in some or the other way......
then interview are usually short in duration.

Expected dates are between 5 march to 15 march..

Hope it helps!!!!

hello noops
i have also got short listed to both the programs of FMS. when i was trying to subscribe for the given yahoo groups it says that there is no such group. can u plz help me.

hello noops
i have also got short listed to both the programs of FMS. when i was trying to subscribe for the given yahoo groups it says that there is no such group. can u plz help me.

To join the group visit the Link fms_mbams_gdpi : FMS MBA(MS) GD/PI Preparation

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS TO ALL FOR RECEIVING CALLS
FOR ME THIS IS THE ONLY CALL FOR THIS SEASON

NEBODY HAVIN NE IDEA WHN R D THE INTERVIEW EXPECTED?

HAS NEBODY RECEIVED A CALL LETTER FROM FMS TILL NOW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_pulsar

hey
puys i have a query regarding the eligibility criteria
i have completed my engg but i dont have aggregate first class. i have secured first class only in the final year of the course & as per univ rules only the final years marks are considered for the class to be mentioned on the certificate. so i have first class mentioned on my degree certificate.
pl tell me wether i am eligible for the fms programs??

Re: FMS - Admissions 2007
reply by navkant
if its on ur certi (1st class), u can apply.
19-10-2006, 08:19 PM

Hi FMS Seniors Iv got a call and have similar situation as above.Pls confirm whether I am eligible or not.Pls also tell whether there are any students with this situation currently studying in FMS.

A reminder to all the call-getters, do join in the group, we will be able to help you more promptly there, since not all of our classmates are regular on PG...

the interviews will be in delhi only, probably from 6th-13th march.. you all will receive your call letters soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_pulsar

hey
puys i have a query regarding the eligibility criteria
i have completed my engg but i dont have aggregate first class. i have secured first class only in the final year of the course & as per univ rules only the final years marks are considered for the class to be mentioned on the certificate. so i have first class mentioned on my degree certificate.
pl tell me wether i am eligible for the fms programs??

Re: FMS - Admissions 2007
reply by navkant
if its on ur certi (1st class), u can apply.
19-10-2006, 08:19 PM

Hi FMS Seniors Iv got a call and have similar situation as above.Pls confirm whether I am eligible or not.Pls also tell whether there are any students with this situation currently studying in FMS.

i guess navkant's reply is right, if you want to confirm, call FMS office, either north campus or south campus.

Just to put some speculations to rest. GD/PI dates will be 6th to 13th March. Letters will be dispatched very soon.

We are in the process of compiling a list of GD and extempore topics given last year and will upload the same to the Yahoo! group very soon. So, those of you still not on the group do join it at the earliest.

~Manuj Sethi

Please mention your Name and Roll No while joining the Yahoo! group.

we have been receiving requests from ppl getting call from MBA only. we are sorry but this yahoo group is meant exclusively for ppl with call from MBA-MS.

do send in your name and roll no. with request, it becomes easier for us to get u on board! 😃

Hi Friends,

We have uploaded a file on Yahoo! group (fms_mbams_gdpi) with the GD and extempore topics given last year during MBA(MS) selection process. You can download the file by visiting the group.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Manuj Sethi

eyyyy

i know its quite near to the gd/pi, but still some readings will anytime help.

i have attached few files on the yahoogroup, you can go through them and atleast get brief idea.

I ve also attached a link for budget 2007-08 highlights, which i know u already must have gone through.. still something to refer.

I wish you all the luck for the process, just keep your cool and you'll sail through.

as far as the extempore goes, you already have an idea what kind of topics we had last year.. nothing out of the blue, something on which u can speak for 2-3 min. make sure your extempore is well-articulated. think for a minute before you start speaking, ask the panel for a minute to think.

On the day of your gd/pi process, atleast one of my classmate will be there to help you, guide you. Just make sure you reach on time... and carry your call letter, marksheets, and other documents which you are already informed about.

If you have time, do visit the South Campus, to get a feel about how the campus and deptt is.

See you then on campus :-)

Regards,
Noopur

Hi...In the call letter, it's mentioned that we are supposed to bring attested copy of our original documents but as I am in Chennai so, it's difficult for me to get them attest. So, wat's the solution to this problem..????

chidvi Says
Hi...In the call letter, it's mentioned that we are supposed to bring attested copy of our original documents but as I am in Chennai so, it's difficult for me to get them attest. So, wat's the solution to this problem..????

I do not foresee any problem here. If it is mentioned that attested copies of original are required then you ought to produce the same at i/v. I haven't heard anyone living in a metropolitan city saying that it is difficult to get original attested (assuming you have originals with you).

Do get your originals attested and best of luck for your GD/PI. :)

Regards,
Manuj Sethi

Thanks a lot for ur good wishes Manuj.
But the problem is I am new in Chennai and I hardly know ppl. here so, it's difficult for me to get it attested. I hope u r getting my problem now.
So, is it compulsory to get the attested copies? Only original won't do?