FMS MBA(MS) 2006 GD?PI Queries

hey all Congratulations for clearing the first stage…!!! This thread would take care of your queries regarding GD/Extempore/PI Kindly dont spam this thread…would keep u guys updated with further course of action CHEERS…

hey all

Congratulations for clearing the first stage.....!!!!

This thread would take care of your queries regarding GD/Extempore/PI

Kindly dont spam this thread....would keep u guys updated with further course of action

CHEERS....!!!!

Sumeet Bhandari

Ist Year

FMS MBA(MS)

hey all

Congratulations for clearing the first stage.....!!!!

This thread would take care of your queries regarding GD/Extempore/PI

Kindly dont spam this thread....would keep u guys updated with further course of action

CHEERS....!!!!

Sumeet Bhandari

Ist Year

FMS MBA(MS)

hey sumeet..appreciate the initiative but me just started a thread at

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/13388-fms-ft-ms-2006-gd.html

thought that it wud be better if we have an exclusive thread catering to both the north and south campus...lemme know ur views and can then place my queries accordingly...
hey sumeet..appreciate the initiative but me just started a thread at

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/13388-fms-ft-ms-2006-gd.html

thought that it wud be better if we have an exclusive thread catering to both the north and south campus...lemme know ur views and can then place my queries accordingly...

Hi agree, its a good idea to have a common thread for both north and south campus...........

Hi Sumeet

Could you give some insight into the placements of the MBA - MS ppl?
Is there a common applicant pool(MBA MS+FT) for the placement process, and the firms shortlist students?

Hi Sumeet

Could you give some insight into the placements of the MBA - MS ppl?
Is there a common applicant pool(MBA MS+FT) for the placement process, and the firms shortlist students?

A very relevant question... can the seniors please shed some light !!!! I believe that there must be a common placement process. I've even heard that some of their events are also common. sdeniors, please correct if i am wrong

Congrats to all the shortlisted candidates !!!

We have created a yahoo group for all the queries regarding GD/PI process and other relevant queries.Kindly send the request with your Roll No. and Name.

Subscribe to :[email protected]

Congrats once again,

Cheers
Aviral Jain
Ist Year
MBA (Management of Services)
FMS

Friends,
Y u do u think our dear PG is here? It is a discussion forum for MBA aspirants and alike. Then what is the need of a seperate yahoogroup? May be I am missing some point, please throw some light. Till then rejoice @ PagalGuy.
~?

hi,
can anyone throw some light on gd/pi going to happen this year.
i mean approx date, last year's experiences
what spl preps needed

when did the results come??

dhruvv Says
when did the results come??

cant find ne link of the MS results on the web site?
dhruvv Says
cant find ne link of the MS results on the web site?
go to fms.edu

on the left side..some news will be scrolling..there is the result announcement

click on the link and you will get the result page
Congrats to all the shortlisted candidates !!!

We have created a yahoo group for all the queries regarding GD/PI process and other relevant queries.Kindly send the request with your Roll No. and Name.

Subscribe to :[email protected]

Congrats once again,

Cheers
Aviral Jain
Ist Year
MBA (Management of Services)
FMS

aviral pls specify where the results r ...cant find them on the web site,has a list been put up in ur campus?
dhruvv Says
aviral pls specify where the results r ...cant find them on the web site,has a list been put up in ur campus?

heres the link

http://www.fms.edu/programmes/ms_results.php
dhruvv Says

check out http://www.fms.edu/programmes/ms_results.php

kindly post here regarding result queries:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fmsms-results-out-25013387
go to fms.edu

on the left side..some news will be scrolling..there is the result announcement

click on the link and you will get the result page

thnks mate, as expected didnt get through but apart from screwing my SOP i thought i did everything else rt.... had attempted 140+ and im sure abt my accuracy ,puys who got in can ull pls put in the no. of Q's ull attempted thatll help me analyse whether it was my written test or my SOP which got me(got the course wrong in the SOP had thought the course is MS finance like they have abroad)
dhruvv Says
thnks mate, as expected didnt get through but apart from screwing my SOP i thought i did everything else rt.... had attempted 140+ and im sure abt my accuracy ,puys who got in can ull pls put in the no. of Q's ull attempted thatll help me analyse whether it was my written test or my SOP which got me(got the course wrong in the SOP had thought the course is MS finance like they have abroad)
hey dhruv,

i had attempted 147 and managed a call..i dont think SOP matters at this stage coz its virtually impossible to read all of them

maybe the cut off was quite high

keep ur spirits high

ATB

Hi there,
Me got a call for MBA(MS)...
Have more than decent acads, n ok extra-currics...:neutral:
How much do these things matter?

Can seniors enlighten us on wat kind of GDs are there? I mean financial topics or completely abstract ones..the duration..n stuff like that...

Regards,
baazigar

ok got a call from MS too...
u knw wat guys..it gives me a feeling of geting a BLACKI...:) I knw some might say it sounds exaggerated,but hell what the heck! I give dem a damn..getting a call from FMS(FT) and FMS(MS) both isnt a cake walk either..hats off to "virtual BLACKI's"

seniors..please guide us for the next rounds of selection.is the process similar to the Ft waala course? do u have extempore as well?coz i luv it! and wat all wee the topics last time?? please help as u always do!
nikhil

me too got throug h