FMS MBA-FT 07-09 Results out

Hi Plz check the link FMS.edu Note: This link is for MBA-FT only . Please post ur result of MBA-FT only. Thanks

Hi

Plz check the link

FMS.edu

Note:

This link is for MBA-FT only .
Please post ur result of MBA-FT only.

Thanks

I have been waitlisted ...

WL # 3

Hope to make it through to the main list soon

Am actually happy i am waitlsted at 3 ..
Y ?
The first list has to pay the fees by 29th March.
many wd personally like to wait for Apr mid for all results to come out .
So not being in the first list and being WL #3 is a boon

double post: Posted this in the other thread as well:

Am through: FT.

congrats vishu,pro and ros and our pg bond amitnsitian( wl 1)

moi didnt make it

wl 90 here.:(......ny chances

@seniors: when does one find out who gets through from the waitlist? after the 29th of march?

@seniors: when does one find out who gets through from the waitlist? after the 29th of march? and last year, 55 out of 62 general candidates left/ didn't take up their seats?

dude considering that the IIM results will be out in 2 week of april..i think that the picture will not become clear after 29 march..as all the people who have got thru will deposit the money..morover the money to be deposited is not huge either..its only 6000(am i rite..)
Iguess FMS unta can elaborate more on how wait list moves...

lastknight Says
@seniors: when does one find out who gets through from the waitlist? after the 29th of march? and last year, 55 out of 62 general candidates left/ didn't take up their seats?

made it..... 2 out of 2 converts here....... iim's.... will u prove lucky for me????????

Amit Mantri - 32126

CONVERTED

and btw, the waitlist is in order of merit, right? just confirming...

FMS guys
one query...is there an exchange program in FMS..???? owth international B schools??

i tried finding this on website..but could not get anything..

~thanks in advance

yup dude its in order of merit...

the main list is in alphabetical order..wheras the wait list is not in aplahbetical order..therfore it has to be in order of merit..

~thanks

lastknight Says
and btw, the waitlist is in order of merit, right? just confirming...
dude considering that the IIM results will be out in 2 week of april..i think that the picture will not become clear after 29 march..as all the people who have got thru will deposit the money..morover the money to be deposited is not huge either..its only 6000(am i rite..)
Iguess FMS unta can elaborate more on how wait list moves...

right... one month to go then... something tells me this is gonna be a long wait...

Hi Everyone,

Waiting list 10.....waiting...... 😃

Hey guys,

I made it to the merit list too..Its like a dream come true..Can some1 pls make the community for FMS FT 2007-09 batch..thanx..pls post the link here

waitlist 8 on the FT course .....had only applied fa FT so am thrilled

hopefully wud c u all in fms this yr

congrats to all those guys who've made it here looking forward to see you guys join ;)

for the WL'ers, the long night has just begun..

I am through ....... YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this was my best call ........

Gaurav Jain