FMS (FT) MBA Class of 2K8

U toiled it hard, u deserve the accolades now. Its time to get outta ur war gear and put on the party shoes! Aloha !! Welcome to the harbinger of management, the first B school of India, the management school that will give you the degreโ€ฆ

U toiled it hard, u deserve the accolades now. Its time to get outta ur war gear and put on the party shoes!

Aloha !!

Welcome to the harbinger of management, the first B school of India, the management school that will give you the degree in MBA (many give a diploma)

Remember, we were the first,

We Did Start the FIRE !!

*ahem* enuf for self esteem, now get on with ur discussions. All students who of MBA (FT) Batch 2008, pls carry fwd ur bubbly chirps over here

My first ever bskool interview and i'm thru

after zillions and zillions of mock CATS...two CATs gone bad....I'm finally finally headed to a bskool

Congratulations dude ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Always feels good to see old-timers get admits... Rock on :thumbsup:

Cheers

hey guys
actually me not yet thru to join u guys...wait list 28.....what are my chances?? just hoping 27 other poeple will go to IIMs or any other institute....and how many guys out here expect IIm final calls?? sure u have one soul praying for ur success!!:wink:

Congratulations dude ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Always feels good to see old-timers get admits... Rock on :thumbsup:

Cheers

thanx mod:):)...after a long long wait i get to be a bskooler

after zillions and zillions of mock CATS...two CATs gone bad....I'm finally finally headed to a bskool

Fantastic news Rajesh!! Good for you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Treato treato

A dismal CAT performance and despite having good exams and decent scores still no calls...it hurts when ppl call u up and say - "Not even this??eh ok..so wat do u plan next??"...someday i shall write a chapter on To hell and back and capture the time frame between Nov 2005 and Jan 2006..3 months of torture,pain and embarassment...When even the best optimist in me saw the glass half empty....and then FMS happened...two back to back calls...on those days of sankranti amidst all the kite-flying fanfare in mumbai, when i sat down to write the exams, me had nothing to lose...was at the office till midnight the day before and had given up all hopes of making it this year...found solace in reading posts of people who made it to the top in their second attempts...(was my first CAT venture..)...then a second thought struck...why not give it all...ONE LAST TIME..and so i did..175 attempts in MS and 171 in FT...dunno how i managed it and dunno how much accuracy i can boast of today...but they gave me the key-hole opening i was looking for and the pathway was mine to construct...the rest as they say is history now...

for those folks who assured me theres something better for you in the future- (well there were none other than myself and need i say my better half)- Three Cheers!!!

for those folks at PG who made sure that I need not attend any mock GDs/PI sessions and can prepare while working- Three Cheers!!Have learnt relearnt and unlearnt more on this forum than probably anywhere else...

for the seniors at FMS who replied to my queries or made an attempt to reply and also not reply to what was asked but bring in something out of the blue that kept me on my toes - quinty, jas,prad et al...-Three Cheers!!!
Must confess that have read prad's post on PG a zillion times and seen the FMS brouchure a trillion times over...u know what it helps!!cant explain how though here

for all those who are in the same boat as i was earlier- keep at it folks ..they are right when they say- "Future holds something better for you"...

My saga of posting long messages continue and still no hall of fame... ..neways will carry on...!!!!

sounds like those cliched oscar speeches...nevertheless somebody pls send me a good resignation letter format

oh forgot abt the queries-(sequenced for easy viewing by quinty no BULL-ets here:) )
a)bhai log- mera kya scene hain in FT with WL 15?
b)when are the deposit dates, if any?
c)when are the results to be posted on the net??

PS: for the record- have a WL 15 for FT..(for the last time- seniors safe or sorry???- do i hear quint and jas say sorry in unison) and a MS convert...So FMS is on...And yeah my India cycle completes with FMS admission...From east, college in south, work in west and live in north!!!!

MBA- Here i come

Fantastic news Rajesh!! Good for you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Treato treato

this name looks familiar...sujoy golan..sale MECH stud of VIT...!!!wassup with u?? (am sorry if i have been hitting the nail on the wrong coffin!!!)and yeah congrats to rajesh...hope to see u in campus

Here is your resignation letter

Dogmatix Says
Here is your resignation letter

hmm...this is the standard format...me wanted more on the lines of the naukri ad...Its payback time

nevertheless am sure ur post will be helpful to a lot many folks...

hey guys....wl 28 wat u guys think?? anyone thinking of going to iims....pathetic where u jus cant go celebrate yet ๐Ÿ˜ž

It gives me immense pleasure when I find a Veteran converting his calls. Being a veteran myself , I can understand the pains,agonies,sacrifices we've all gone through.. but as someone rightly says SUCCESS comes when the time is ripe!

Can't describe my feelings on Rajesh's success as I'd been in touch with him for the past 1 year now.. Congratulations once more man! You fully deserve it!

emmotionally yours,

awr ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It gives me immense pleasure when I find a Veteran converting his calls. Being a veteran myself , I can understand the pains,agonies,sacrifices we've all gone through.. but as someone rightly says SUCCESS comes when the time is ripe!

Can't describe my feelings on Rajesh's success as I'd been in touch with him for the past 1 year now.. Congratulations once more man! You fully deserve it!

emmotionally yours,

awr :)

does feel very very good man...after all the pains we've been through...n i do remember the way tht u stuck by me after the CAT debacle....this place has given me so many friends...gee..emotional moment

thnx spitback...hope to see u@FMS

@sujaygolan-expect a treat soon

aha! nice to see some celebrations around here rajesh..old-timer & one-timer fav avatar contestant, welcome to the portals of FMS spitback, the owner of all those inane unformatted queries :wink:, WL 15 is through pal. (atleast thats what everybody thinks). for the last couple of years, WL has been clearing till 50..so, there you go err.. come ๐Ÿ˜ƒ same goes for sat as well.

cheers

@seniors
any chance we could have the list for the reserved categories that have been already declared for FT

am thru too glad to hear this, i was in such a sense of disbelief that i asked my friend{who checked it up} two three times whether it was the right name and right roll number........waiting for XL now!!!

Congratulations to all those who have made it to FMS.

Sriks, if u still remember me. Abhishek Bhandari - we met at XIMB interview in B'lore .. Congrats man. That's a real good show.

Cheers :)
Bhandari

Aloha.!..some of u may recognize my name(it was the first one in the list ) well thanx to all the seniors for lettin us pick their brains..and congratzzz to all of us who got thru ...finally i made it to the hallowed portals of fms...
Btw...my profile- fresher...civil engg...DCE.
sriks8 Says
am thru too glad to hear this, i was in such a sense of disbelief that i asked my friend{who checked it up} two three times whether it was the right name and right roll number........waiting for XL now!!!

congrats !!

ok whens the treat ?