FMS(FT) 2006-08 Converters/Waitlisted People Joining/Not Joining Poll

Hey People !!! I am starting this thread for the benefit of all FMS waitlisted people… People who have converted the FT FMS or are waitlisted please take part in this poll … This will benefit the wailisted p…

Hey People !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting this thread for the benefit of all FMS waitlisted people.............

People who have converted the FT FMS or are waitlisted please take part in this poll ....

This will benefit the wailisted people tremendously and help us to approximate that till what no. will the waitlist be cleared....................

I appreciate ur taking out the time and taking part in this poll.........

It would be useful if u can post ur other calls along with the status of ur FT FMS (if witlisted the no. plz) result like:

FMS FT:
Other Calls:
Converted:

Plz post the link of this poll on other IIM related threads as well bcoz IIM converters won't be joining FMS for sure and this can give some relaxation to the waitlisted people................

Cheers

People .....

One clarification...

Only Waitlisted no.s >15 and
and those with
Please poll actively.....

Well....

Let me start it myself...

FMS (FT): Waitlisted at no.27
Other calls: no IIM calls

Keep polling people.............

convertd n gonna join,this is my best call. had no IIM n al IIT calls.

Well....

Let me start it myself...

FMS (FT): Waitlisted at no.27
Other calls: no IIM calls

Keep polling people.............

HI i am krishna .i have been waitlisted st category(. i would certainly join if it becomes a final call.

me w/l 6 in st category.
ne chances of conversion/final call?:neutral:

Hi I am Durga srinivas

W/L no:21

Would be joining FMS if i dont convert IIM-L
Hi I am Durga srinivas
W/L no:21
Would be joining FMS if i dont convert IIM-L

Hi Durga!!

When r the IIM results expected to come out????

regards

hi all,
i have w\l 59. will certainly join if it becomes final call. people plz post on this thread so that it helps us.

FMS FT:w/l 38
other calls :IIMK/B
decision after IIMB/K results.

It would be nice if we can make an excel sheet with all converters and Waitlisted names and their staus which can be constantly updated as &when; other results are out.This would help waitlisters immensely.(it was done last time too)

Naresh

Iam attaching the format in word file.Do provide details.

Iam unable to attach an excel sheet.please do if any one can.

Naresh

Hi Durga!!

When r the IIM results expected to come out????

regards

Hey Thisisme

The IIM results might be out by third week of April (it is totally my speculation)

Last year i know a senior who was at w/l 44 and he paid the fees on jun20th

so i guess our turn might be in mid May.

Cheers,
Durga
007 - that's the number they waitlisted me at.

For details about how it all happened -

http://bedraggled.blogspot.com

Cheers to all those in the final list,
- Kaushik

waitlist 28.......all i say even when am sleeping is hope there are 27 guys who get IIM-A,B,C....

Hey Thisisme

The IIM results might be out by third week of April (it is totally my speculation)

Last year i know a senior who was at w/l 44 and he paid the fees on jun20th

so i guess our turn might be in mid May.

Cheers,
Durga

IIM results will be out max by second week..thats the trend for over the years now..but by that time i think FMS fee deposition date would be over.
Iam attaching the format in word file.Do provide details.

Iam unable to attach an excel sheet.please do if any one can.

Naresh

Hey Naresh!!!
Great Idea
There u Go..............

Plz Update this file regularly and Keep Polling...............

well now that results of XL are out....i was praying that this thread gains momentum and more ppl let us know abt their other converts...so far no activity....but i do see 2 votes on not joining....awaiting anuther 13...praying that the history books are not rewritten this time arnd:( (perhaps durga buddy knows wat am talking abt)..and yeah this is the FT thread and poll right????

spitback Says
well now that results of XL are out....i was praying that this thread gains momentum and more ppl let us know abt their other converts...so far no activity....but i do see 2 votes on not joining....awaiting anuther 13...praying that the history books are not rewritten this time arnd:( (perhaps durga buddy knows wat am talking abt)..and yeah this is the FT thread and poll right????

Hey Spitback..........

Why r u wondering whether if it is the FT thread?????

Yes.... it is FT thread

no momentum on this thread for a long time.... i think ppl r waiting for their IIM results... am praying that just 26 ppl above me decide not to join...... that's what i am praying at all times of the day even when i'm sleeping.....

Hope we both meet at FMS on 17th July....

So far 2 ppl in the XL thread Jesal171 n sherloc have said that they have both the converts.. fms n xl n both r gonna stick to xl... am not sure if these r the 2 ppl who have selcted not joining..... but if they r not that makes it 4 down 22 to go.............

way to go guys....