FMS Final Results........... :-)

FMS Results pls… submit ur results here… results can be out any moment Pls see for roll no. 40824

FMS Results pls... submit ur results here.... results can be out any moment

Pls see for roll no. 40824

FMS Results pls... submit ur results here.... results can be out any moment

Pls see for roll no. 40824

dun we have online result ???

results.. will be in notice board at fms.. and online on monday ...

hi
plz its a request ........start a thread only when d results r out on net ...... no false alarms plkzzzzzzzz

hi
plz its a request ........start a thread only when d results r out on net ...... no false alarms plkzzzzzzzz

do u mean to say that .. even if it comes on fms notice board ... we shud not start a thread

friend... i never said results r out ... but OFFICIALY it has to come arnd 5-7pm...

Best of luck ..
do u mean to say that .. even if it comes on fms notice board ... we shud not start a thread

friend... i never said results r out ... but OFFICIALY it has to come arnd 5-7pm...

Best of luck ..

Its better you call up FMS and check for urself. I dont think we can expect FMS guys to check each of our results from the notice board.

trying fms phone no.
but no answer
wot to do guys
do we have to wait till monday 4 our results
seniors help

final results on net

http://www.fms.edu/programmes/fulltime_results.php

me not made it !!

all the best to the rest

I posted in the other thread also...
if u have some friends living nearby ..u can get it checked..my friends checked it for me...I got thru..I cant believe it ...

All the best ppl..

Aish

Me not. Wasn't expecting also.

Congrats to all call getters 😃

I posted in the other thread also...
if u have some friends living nearby ..u can get it checked..my friends checked it for me...I got thru..I cant believe it ...

All the best ppl..

Aish

Congrats Aishwarya and others who made it !!

One look at the list in the net gave out a lot of info

i dont see a single person from blore making it (going by the roll nos based on centre) . Wud that makes us undeserving, considering us converting in MDI, SP jain. After all the journey to/ from delhi wasnt really worth it. add to that a fish market GD and a shortest possible interview.

I am sorry guys if i am venting my frustration , but that is what i truly feel !!

Me not there...

...Hanoz

still dont believe it!!!! me thro!!!!!!

ne idea what is the next step people ... me leaving delhi on 20th .... nething to be done before tht????

-V

me not thru ..did not expect to anyways

still dont believe it!!!! me thro!!!!!!

ne idea what is the next step people ... me leaving delhi on 20th .... nething to be done before tht????

-V

Hi, my friends saw the notice board..we have to pay the fees between 4th April and 20th April..so there's ample time..and the letter shud also come thru with all the particulars..

Congrats 😃 I'm Aishwarya...
u?
Hi, my friends saw the notice board..we have to pay the fees between 4th April and 20th April..so there's ample time..and the letter shud also come thru with all the particulars..

Congrats 😃 I'm Aishwarya...
u?

hi
shivkumar here! congrats!

just sent u a pm!

-V

Me not thru...:((

Gratz 2 everybody who made it.

Roops

weehoooo!!!

me not through!!! (that rhymes!)

sorry for d unnecessary enthu...but me kinda still dazed by d huge-arsedness of Delhi..and by the over-before-i-blink-interview @FMS, and also the flight back home..still only 10hrs since my intrview.....my extempore was ok..my GD participation was below par....so there it went. 😐

ah well....

Payne

Me not thru either

I knew I wouldnt get through..becoz they gave me just a four minute interview..
I cant understand why they did...in that four mins I did quite well..but that s not enough time
anyway
congrats to all ...
but looks like not many from PG outside Delhi have actually made it ..
We will know tomorrow for sure