Fms Extempore

hi since extempore are a part of FMS why not start a thread regarding topics in FMS plssss post a topic and few arguents to be added few topics frog in a well globalization rat is better than cat race and many more pls…

hi since extempore are a part of FMS
why not start a thread regarding topics in FMS

plssss post a topic and few arguents to be added

few topics

frog in a well
globalization
rat is better than cat race
and many more

pls post ttopics with arguents

heavy vehicles prohibited.
free home delivery.
india-2020
winners are losers.
budget-2005

Please post topics with ur views on it if any 😃

I did not know how to pronounce extempore until I heard from here :-)

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va;=extempore

real extempore topics (fms previous yrs)

3 wishes i want to fulfil
godfather
SUNIL BABU BADIYA HAI - asian paints ad
hyderabad after chandra babu naidu as cm
a bird in a golden cage is not fine
my role model
my strengths
the eye of a needle

will post more relevant ones after sometime.....

guys practice extempores daily in front of mirror... it helps... builds in confidence in u...

atb

hi all...guys the funda is that in this extempore thing, the topic is generally derived from yur personality/profile..hence no point in mugging up topics...try to go in with an open mind...all the best..

Cheerz,
SuMiT

hi all...guys the funda is that in this extempore thing, the topic is generally derived from yur personality/profile..hence no point in mugging up topics...try to go in with an open mind...all the best..

Cheerz,
SuMiT

Hi,

Can you tell us what are they actually looking for in the extempore .... as in what parameters are you evaluated on ... like continuity, fluency relevance to the topic ... whether you can relate to an extempore like an abstract gd etc. etc. thoda gyaan plzzzzz

-V

Cheerz,
SuMiT

Hi Mr.SUMIT

Im studyin' in MACT(MANIT) BHOPAL,

Can u pls clarifry on wat the ppl of fms r really looking in a guy durin' xtempore n how can i make the process better

Hi,

Can you tell us what are they actually looking for in the extempore .... as in what parameters are you evaluated on ... like continuity, fluency relevance to the topic ... whether you can relate to an extempore like an abstract gd etc. etc. thoda gyaan plzzzzz

-V

hi
guys i completely agree with Sumit..last yr whn i had my FMS intrvw i had been asked to gv an extempore on a topic which i raised during my GD session. so no point in r bitly..muggin up topics. ur topic will be something related to ur profile or some comment u might hav made during the GD..session.

"Why second is not bad"
this was asked to my brother in fms