FMS Exam Pattern!!

Hi to all! I want to know what is the pattern of FMS and please tell me some resources where i can find some sample papers for FMS and if anybody has please send. Thank you

Hi to all!
I want to know what is the pattern of FMS and please tell me some resources where i can find some sample papers for FMS and if anybody has please send.
Thank you

1. Hi to all!
I want to know what is the pattern of FMS and please tell me some resources where i can find some sample papers for FMS and if anybody has please send.
Thank you

hi dude 2 get more info abt the previous yrs fms papers visit any of the foll web sites.

1. www.time4education.com
  2. www.imsindia.com
  3. www.careerlauncher.com
  4. www.cflogic.com
all of them will hav a link of examination patterns and tht will help u.

shivam

1. hi dude 2 get more info abt the previous yrs fms papers visit any of the foll web sites.
    1. www.time4education.com
    2. www.imsindia.com
    3. www.careerlauncher.com
    4. www.cflogic.com
    all of them will hav a link of examination patterns and tht will help u.

shivam

Thanks shivam for providing me useful links.
alankar Says
Thanks shivam for providing me useful links.

hey can any one temme what were the four sections in last year's fms paper!

Hi every1... i want 2 know the FMS exam pattern n the effort required 2 crack it... i planning 2 give the exam this year... so plz help me with ur valuable suggestions....

madhuri_kota Says
Hi every1... i want 2 know the FMS exam pattern n the effort required 2 crack it... i planning 2 give the exam this year... so plz help me with ur valuable suggestions....

175 questions distributed across 4 sections--Maths,Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning,Verbal Ability,Reading Comprehension, 2 hours paper. Speed is the key.