FMS Delhites Quota

Hey People out , does anyone kow of the quota FMS has for delhites this year everyone has been called in Delhi (shameful for an insitute to have only one centre) and when i asked for change in Dates FMS ppl said that they do not entertain …

Hey People out , does anyone kow of the quota FMS has for delhites this year
everyone has been called in Delhi (shameful for an insitute to have only one centre)

and when i asked for change in Dates FMS ppl said that they do not entertain such requests

FMS should say openly that tey only want delhites in the college

hi

its the biggest conception that FMS refers Delhiited Its nothing like that. Only merit is the sole criteria. Whats the use of taking the entrance exam then? : i know there are many reservations but not for delhiites.
dj

its the biggest conception that FMS refers Delhiite

Conception 😛 😛 😛

I think u meant misconception, okie tell me y is that FMS is having interviews in Delhi only, hey have u also been shortlisted for interview? my interview is on 4th march
Conception 😛 😛 😛

I think u meant misconception, okie tell me y is that FMS is having interviews in Delhi only, hey have u also been shortlisted for interview? my interview is on 4th march

welldude....FMS conducts exam for it's 90 seats MBA n 40 MBA(MS)...so y shall it hve more thn one..tht too it call only 500+ 4 interviews....unlike IIM's 250+ seats..6 of thm???????......dare to get in.....