FMS converters/waitlisters joining/not joining poll

People - This is a new and improved version of the FMS converters/waitlisters joining/not joining poll. Please resubmit your vote in this poll. Thanks and really appreciate your time.

People - This is a new and improved version of the FMS converters/waitlisters joining/not joining poll. Please resubmit your vote in this poll. Thanks and really appreciate your time.

hey Coder. i am afraid i cliked on wrong option for the poll(CONVERTED &JOINING;). tell me how to correct it. anyway, i CONVERTED FMS ¬ JOINING. me got thru IIM B. good luck for all the waitlist guys. also ,gr8 intitiative shown by u in this FMS threads:) .congrats and ATB.

sriks Says
hey Coder. i am afraid i cliked on wrong option for the poll(CONVERTED &JOINING;). tell me how to correct it. anyway, i CONVERTED FMS ¬ JOINING. me got thru IIM B. good luck for all the waitlist guys. also ,gr8 intitiative shown by u in this FMS threads:) .congrats and ATB.

well - you cant change your vote - but since you made the post - people will be aware about your choice of Converted and Not Joining. Thanks for posting and good luck at IIM B!

hi coder1981,

nice poll...
ggr8 work
i guess we need to post the link of this thread on every iim or xl thread and pofcourse fms thread proactively so that ppl come bak and poll...
I wud definitely post as many as I can..
and u too must be doing the same...
btw:is there any way by which we can see who all have polled what (names) not only the nos

Saurabh

hi coder1981,

nice poll...
ggr8 work
i guess we need to post the link of this thread on every iim or xl thread and pofcourse fms thread proactively so that ppl come bak and poll...
I wud definitely post as many as I can..
and u too must be doing the same...
btw:is there any way by which we can see who all have polled what (names) not only the nos

Saurabh

Well, i had set the Show Names feature ON so that everyone can see who (names) has polled what. I can certainly see those names. If you cant, then let me know and i will send u a snapshot .