Fms-bhu 2010-2012 admissions

I am really keen on getting into this institute...can seniors help in throwing light on the cutoff percentiles for a call from FMS-BHU in the previous years.

Thanks in advance
Achint

plz seniors ...share your knowledge about the course,facilities, and placements of FMS (BHU)....

i hvn't heard abt the institute hitherto.guys can u plz throw some light on this insti abt student life,faculty,placements.
regards

Currently placements for FMS - BHU are going on....lets see what are the updates....I will try to interact with people studying there presently and ley u all know once I get anything useful

Hi my sister with 80 percentile got a call for GDPI last year. But the Interviewers weren't too interested in 80%ilers as due to the excellent ROI it had attracted even 90%ilers and above.....
My other sister had done MPMIR from BHU (the course is run by Deptt. of Pshychology not FMS) and she says that FMS BHU is quite good.

Anyone with any info on sectional cutoffs?

this seems to be a stupid question to ask. but, i can't find the link to download the application form online..please help

here you go
http://bhu.ac.in/admission/MBA10-11/informationb.pdf
http://bhu.ac.in/admission/MBA10-11/informationb.doc

Thank you! 😃

can i know wats the cut off for fms bhu???????
can anyone help me i have applied for this college?

thanxs alot

sorry..wrong post

sir ,what is the last date for applying?

guys i sent the form yesterday but i forgot to fill the last column list of documents and total no of documents :banghead:. do i have to cancel my d.d and resend the form again or is there any other way somebody plz help in this

hey puys, do we have to aplly separately for both d course, mba and mbim...

n wat s dd amount for d same..
n cut off..please hlp

krish2009 Says
By the way the two courses offered are MBA & MIBA not mbim or anything.

oh sorry for dat...n thanks for d info n correcting me...
I got call from bhu last year.But I was in the extended list.The chances for bhu fms is high for 85+percentilers.If u have secured 85+ percentile in cat then u will definitely get admission there.Bhu does not consider sectional cut off.Percentage return from bhu is quiet good.There are various good projects which are handed to bhu,fms including projects of rbi,sbi.The faculty student ratio is more as compare to the most colleges.More than 15k students reside on bhu campus.U will always found students from more than 10 countries there at any period of time.
Hi,dharmendra if you don't mind can you tell,what was your percentile in Cat last year???:splat:Presently are u studying in any B-SCHOOL???if yes where???
THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Last year I got 90 percentile.I didn't take admission anywhere last year for I wanted to give one more try.

hello dharmendra sir i have attempted 40-43 questions with min of 75% accuracy in cat on 8dec morning slot will i able to get call from bhu also what if i get then what r my chances of final conversion

well i think those who have applied to FMS BHU can post their attempts and the date of CAT so that everyone can get a rough idea what the competition is likely to be...........

i gave cat on Dec 5 morning slot.......... Attempted 38 expected 28 correct

dunno the breakup of qa, va & di section no. of qs i attempted......

puys applting to fms bhu pls post ur attempts

I gave cat on 2 dec
my attempts:
Di/lr/ds-- 20

qa-- 12

rc/va-15

oa--47