FMS admit cards ???

:: ??: Did anyone get FMS admit cards ??? As yet I haven’t received…!!! Is it a matter of concern…or still there is time left !! I can’t even check my admit card status !!! Plz suggest … anything !!

??:
Did anyone get FMS admit cards ???
As yet I haven't received....!!!
Is it a matter of concern...or still there is time left !!
I can't even check my admit card status !!!
Plz suggest .... anything !!

I haven't got it yet. :|

Lets wait till the holiday week is over, might get in the first week of Jan.

Else we can always call them up on Tuesday.

I haven't got it yet. :|

Lets wait till the holiday week is over, might get in the first week of Jan.

Else we can always call them up on Tuesday.

ya i think we should atleast wait for the first week... waise bhi CAT ka result aane ko hai... dat is what will be riveting and bouncing in everyone's mind right now ( good or bad performance, both )...

btw... mahip.. do u hold the record for highest number of thanks in this forum... 1100 something sounds an astounding figure

@fire_kris
i think very soon .. mahip ll also own the record for maximum number of groans

Btw moi to concerned abt the admit cards especially after dint get any acknowledgement from them ... :(
yah .. a call to FMS in this regard would be necc soon ...

btw... mahip.. do u hold the record for highest number of thanks in this forum... 1100 something sounds an astounding figure

Yes, I think I have got the max Thanks and may be Groans as well :

Anyway, neither I have got any acknowledgement card ... lets see .. :

fms has repo of sending admit cards late till the last week..so be prepared..though their staff is ok...keep saying will come soon...

hye guys
called up fms and the guy told me that the admit cards wud reach between 7 and 10 so relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi...
Has everyone got their acknowledgment cards? I still haven't got mine...:neutral:

no even i havnt got my acknowledgement card...admit card seeems2 far...in our hostel out of 20only 2 ppl hav got their acknowledgement cards....

asima Says
no even i havnt got my acknowledgement card...admit card seeems2 far...in our hostel out of 20only 2 ppl hav got their acknowledgement cards....

Same here. Forget about the admit card, I have not received ack yet. If anybody has got it then pls do inform.

okk lets see when do they arrive.waiting..........

me too havent the acknowlegment card yet... it seems fms is like some sarkari vibhaag...
but atleast they shld send me the admit card soon

hi people...
I haven't received any ack...or admit cards...but...
i haven't sent self addressed envelopes to fms..with my form..
when i filled the form...october end...there was no link saying that I need to send self addressed envelopes..but then somewhere on pg thread ..i learnt that we were supposed to..do so...can anyone please help me...should I send the envelopes seperately or its okay if I don't send it...

chillax man...admit cards will come...take my word..
if they dont..then there is some provision at the venue in ur city... u need to carry foto i guess...but thats last resort

Hey guys,

Just chill and relax. As somebosy already said earlier on this thread, FMS is some sort of a sarkari department.

last time too the admit cards came just a day before the xam. Most of the junts was on tenterhooks including moi.

Just chill and relax. The cards usually start getting posted at around 8th or 10th. So just sit back and relax for sometime. However if you dpon't gt the same by say 12th-15th, do call up FMS and ask them. However, whenever u call them, u'll have to mention the form no. to know ur center..!!

As of now, just chill..... the cards will be coming in by next weekend or so..!!:) 😃

hi guys
well i am not here to give u gyaan or something but just wanted to say that there is no point incriminating fms guys when they have said that the admitt cards wud reach between 7-14 of jan, as i have posted on the thread before, so guys relax let 7 jan come and let 14 jan go then probably we can continue this so called sarkari thing.

no offenses meant

best of luck and a very happy new year to all u lovely pgites

thanks guys 😁

Called FMS....Told them i dint yet receive my acknowledgement card...they said they have dispatched all acknowledgement cards but if I dint receive it yet then not to worry...Wait till 15th jan for admit cards to reach...if we dont get admit cards either then we have to prove them that we have sent the application only then they will send us admit cards online...we have to prove them by showing our courier or registered or speed post receipts...so people chill...a lot of us are sharing the same 'worried' sentiments...!!
:icecream:

Hi Puys...

It looks like the admit cards have started to arrive... got mine today...