FMS 2009-12 MBA Part Time Results

Folks, creating this thread for those seeking admission to FMS’s MBA part time program

Folks, creating this thread for those seeking admission to FMS's MBA part time program

Hi Folks, the FMS MBA Part Time results are out, and I am currently at WL 11 in the Gen catgy... any clues on what's the probability for this WL getting through. Seniors.. can you comment on this based on last years' experience? Please reply.

Seniors.. please reply

Hi, Does anyone know whether there has been any movement in the MBA Part-time waiting list. FMS was supposed to release a list today. Has this come out?

Hi Sandy bhai............. I am also waiting for some movement declarations.........Though my chances are very very weak ( since I am lagging behind at W/L 42......) ...............All the best to you . Atleast you are just 11 steps away. I think you will make it...................Pls do update, if anything comes across..........

Hey Buddy.... FMS has announced their 1st WL movement list and its moved only till 4 😞 ... I am gradually losing hope. The next list is expected to come out on 6th June. keeping fingers crossed.