Fms 13-01-2008 Poll

hi puys start pollin in now, lets try n get a clear picture of today’s exam.

hi puys

start pollin in now, lets try n get a clear picture of today's exam.

also mention cut-off u expect for the same

i don kno whts d purpose of dis thread....cant v have d poll in d main thread only

udayogra Says
i don kno whts d purpose of dis thread....cant v have d poll in d main thread only

u r rite, but i guess mod wasnt intrstd to start a poll there...mayb, he hasnt told me dat 😉

nope buddy buck_was bhai will start a poll once some insti starts posting analysis and expected scores and all...

my paper sucked have attempted exactly 70 questions... no chance..
can ne1 tell me wether the paper was tougher than last yr r sumtin???

i hv applied only 4 MBA-MS
still i no its a lost cause..

I m sorry, but I cant see any wisdom in a poll for attempts in an exam where the marking scheme provoked and promoted flukes
I too attempted arnd 140, with arnd 45 flukes!! :|

ya m too got arnd 95 attempts...
quant was eassy with lots of sitters...but those devils wid wrong datas........
but dont u think they r there to check ur managerial capbs...n decision making??

anyways bol to all Puys...!!i guess cutoff to be arnd 270...!

guys

i guess all who attempted more than 100 in this paper have used flukes
a genuine attempts cant be more than 100 in this kinda paper
please start a poll of genuine attempts

I m sorry, but I cant see any wisdom in a poll for attempts in an exam where the marking scheme provoked and promoted flukes
I too attempted arnd 140, with arnd 45 flukes!! :|

Hi Buck_was,
Cngrats on your CAT performance. You seem to be getting nearer to IIMA.
All the best for the inteviews!

Hi guys ,

I have not attempted a single question in verbal ability..instead attempted all the passages... But got to know that each section had a sepearte cut-offf..what are my chances:x

Hi guys ,

I have not attempted a single question in verbal ability..instead attempted all the passages... But got to know that each section had a sepearte cut-offf..what are my chances:x

if u have not attended any q from verbal section then consider fms people wont consider it coz sectionals cutoffs are there this time