flopped gmat 580 :(

I gave my gmat yesterday and got a shocking 580:( i was scoring ~650+ in all gmatprep, manhattan gmat, kaplan etc…i guess i flopped in DS part in my initial questions. Can anyone help me in knowing if this score is gud enough to get into a moder…

I gave my gmat yesterday and got a shocking 580:( i was scoring ~650+ in all gmatprep, manhattan gmat, kaplan etc...i guess i flopped in DS part in my initial questions. Can anyone help me in knowing if this score is gud enough to get into a moderate school in US or shld i re take? since its already mid aug..i wanna decide soon if i shld be givin it another shot. i hv 5 yrs of IT exp. Appreciate your help.

varun2009 Says
I gave my gmat yesterday and got a shocking 580:( i was scoring ~650+ in all gmatprep, manhattan gmat, kaplan etc...i guess i flopped in DS part in my initial questions. Can anyone help me in knowing if this score is gud enough to get into a moderate school in US or shld i re take? since its already mid aug..i wanna decide soon if i shld be givin it another shot. i hv 5 yrs of IT exp. Appreciate your help.

Dude... You are in a flow... You should take exam one more time...

All you need is 15 more accurate answers... I would take a date in 20 days and will hit the target...

Good Luck !!!

Hey pj02,

thanks for the reply. Well, i already gave gmat twice. The first time i gave, i got a score of 510. I was hopin to hit the target this time as I had better preparation but den like I mentioned, the D day was not quite my day and i landed on a 580. I read several posts about givin gmat thrice and see that different ppl have different assumptions on the way da adcom is goin to treat someone who has take gmat thrice. Few say its gonna take an average of the scores and few say dey will look at the best score of the three. Please advice if its a gud option to try my luck once again n go for it for one last time. Thanks in adv for all the suggestions.

Hey pj02,

thanks for the reply. Well, i already gave gmat twice. The first time i gave, i got a score of 510. I was hopin to hit the target this time as I had better preparation but den like I mentioned, the D day was not quite my day and i landed on a 580. I read several posts about givin gmat thrice and see that different ppl have different assumptions on the way da adcom is goin to treat someone who has take gmat thrice. Few say its gonna take an average of the scores and few say dey will look at the best score of the three. Please advice if its a gud option to try my luck once again n go for it for one last time. Thanks in adv for all the suggestions.

Dude.. even if they take avrage... your scores are not good.

I believe they take the best score.

Take it one more time. I can tell you why you got low score if you tell me what are you doing nowdays and where are you...

Go for one more shot... human brain can achieve anything if it wants...