Fisher(Ohio State) Fall '10 Applicants

Welcome aboard! This thread is for all Fall '10 aspirants for the Fisher MBA,Ohio State University. To kick start the discussion,here’s my profile,in brief. GMAT -72O WE- 2 years at CSC India,currently working with an NGO(thanks to the …

Welcome aboard!
This thread is for all Fall '10 aspirants for the Fisher MBA,Ohio State University.
To kick start the discussion,here's my profile,in brief.

GMAT -72O
WE- 2 years at CSC India,currently working with an NGO(thanks to the pink slip syndrome )
Academics- NIT,Jamshedpur(CGPA-8.63)
Extracurriculars :Freestyle rapper,composer,guitarist.Have won loads of awards and medals in sports,academics,and other fields.

Please start pouring in your profiles,views,opinions about the school ,scholarships etc.We can be of great help to each other during the application round as well as during and after the interview rounds.
Let's kick sm ass!

I wonder why there is no action in this thread.

I'll be applying in R1.

Profile:- 710/4yrs/IT
Decent Acads and Extra curriculars
Average Community Work

this is not the right forum for this thread..
This is GMAT related discussions forum..!!

Please post your thread here:
International and Indian MBA schools accepting GMAT - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT

this is not the right forum for this thread..
This is GMAT related discussions forum..!!

Please post your thread here:
International and Indian MBA schools accepting GMAT - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT

hey dude

u might as well let me know a fisher 2010 thread in the link u quoted

Thanks
Varun

i dont understand where are all the applicants ? Arent any Indians applyin to fisher this season ?

hey i have applied to Fisher this year. Have my interview on sunday. Any1 else who applied to Fisher

r3b3l Says
hey i have applied to Fisher this year. Have my interview on sunday. Any1 else who applied to Fisher

hey even i applied in R1 , when did u apply ? In case u did in R1 did u get an interview invite or you proactively contacted the school for ur interview ?

Btw is fisher coming to India with the QS MBA Fair ?

Also would request u to follow this thread instead:-
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fisherohio-state-fall-10-applicants-25045781
Moderators please close this thread.even the thread creator is absconding