Fisher(Ohio State) Fall '10 Applicants

Dear All: This thread is aimed at applicants interested in the FISHER MBA starting FALL 2010. Please feel free to share your profiles, comments, doubts and any other information that could be helpful. i’ll start with myself:- Profi…

Dear All:

This thread is aimed at applicants interested in the FISHER MBA starting FALL 2010. Please feel free to share your profiles, comments, doubts and any other information that could be helpful.

i'll start with myself:-

Profile:- 710/4yrs/IT
Decent Acads and Extra curriculars
Average Community Work

Reasons for Choosing Fisher :
1)Small class size
2) Promising employability prospects
3) Good funding options

atb !
Varun

Thanks for the thread. I am planning to app in this one. Maybe after I am done with illinois. So how is ur app coming up?

iLive_GMAT Says
Thanks for the thread. I am planning to app in this one. Maybe after I am done with illinois. So how is ur app coming up?

hey ,

Well it was my first submit , so a lil apprehensive. Les see how it goes.

Wats ur profile like ?

Al the best to u mate !
Varun
hey ,

Well it was my first submit , so a lil apprehensive. Les see how it goes.

Wats ur profile like ?

Al the best to u mate !
Varun

Regular one: 680/4.5/5+WE(3 INTL)/AVG-EC

@Varun: I submitted my app on 14th Nov. I got the interview invite.

r3b3l Says
@Varun: I submitted my app on 14th Nov. I got the interview invite.

dude...waats ur profile like ? where ru interviweing ?

let me know your GMAT score and your bkground ..most specifically n the industry u targetting

Hi ,

I have got an interview call as well. It is tomorrow at Taj Hotel -New Delhi. Let's see how it goes. I ma little apprehensive as it is my first business interview

@varun..my GMAT is 730, TOEFL is 115. My interview is in Mumbai on Sunday. I belong to software industry and i am targeting operation / supply chain management

@joy: please share your interview experience after its done. i have mine on sunday...would need some pointers 😃

Hi ,

I have got an interview call as well. It is tomorrow at Taj Hotel -New Delhi. Let's see how it goes. I ma little apprehensive as it is my first business interview

dude can u let us know ur profile ? when did u submit ur application ? did fisher school contact u for the interview or did u urself scheduled the same ?

I submitted my application on 15th Nov. Still I'm yet to hear from Fisher. I was hoping to interview in delhi 2mrw...

my app status is incomplete as my official transcripts hv not reached Fisher yet. Is that the reason that I have not been called for an interview ?

@varun...i dont think this is the reason. When I got an interview invite my transcripts were not yet registered in the fisher application system.

Hi r3b3l I have my interview on Monday. Is it possible for you to share your interview experiences with me?

Hi Guys,

Just back from interview. It went pretty cool . The guy was really friendly. He chatted for quite a time . He asked general questions- walk through me your resume, career goals, Why MBA?, why fisher ? ..

I think this was not official interview as he said he would strongly recommend me to the admission committee.. but that there would be one more round of skype interview...

At end he gave me his business card and asked me to keep in touch...

For those who are attending .. be casual and be yourself ...

Overall it was a nice experience

There is one more round of Interview?:wow: This is your assumption or He mentioned?

He mentioned it that there might be one more round ....
I met people who have not yet submitted their essays yet ....

Fine. I think they are providing interviews for all those who have started their applications. Anyway. Thank you very much for the update. I have my interview on Monday

Hi Allen. I have sent you a private message . Please check it.

Hi Guys,

Just back from interview. It went pretty cool . The guy was really friendly. He chatted for quite a time . He asked general questions- walk through me your resume, career goals, Why MBA?, why fisher ? ..

I think this was not official interview as he said he would strongly recommend me to the admission committee.. but that there would be one more round of skype interview...

At end he gave me his business card and asked me to keep in touch...

For those who are attending .. be casual and be yourself ...

Overall it was a nice experience

hi allen,

did u meet mr david ?

also can v all know yur profile please?