Fisher College (Ohio State) Fall 2013 Aspirants

Starting this thread for all who aspire to pursue a full-time MBA at Fisher College of Business (The Ohio State University) for its FALL 2013 session. Please share your application status and your profiles. Let’s keep this thread updated…

Starting this thread for all who aspire to pursue a full-time MBA at Fisher College of Business (The Ohio State University) for its FALL 2013 session. Please share your application status and your profiles. Let's keep this thread updated...

Hi Guyz...
I have applied to the college in Round 1... got interviewed... n nw w8in for the decision...
My profile:
GMAT: 700
Exp: 5.5 yrs so far
Acads: B.E (Mech) frm Mumbai
Extra-curr: Decent

Hi Friends,

Do we really need both GMAT and IELTS/TOFEL score for applying Fishers.................

@haarry yes we do... usually for all b-schools in states... u may get a toefl waiver if u hv studied in an english-speaking country...
@red-devil : Great man thanks..............

going to start my preparation for GMAT ..........Can you get me some tips to crack Gmat.......

@red-devil , what are the colleges you have applied to?

tamu, fisher, illinois n few more... 😃

hey guys m about to apply to fisher now , I have only 5 days left to prepare my essays ,
Can anyone tell when session starts for ohio ?

hey can anybody help me ?what is the minimum work exp they want ?i have only 1 year exp

@p.neha i guess it starts in August 1st week... bt wat does it has to do wid application??.. :o
@OMG_CAT they dont hv a min wrk exp criteria.. bt usually they expect atleast yrs... avg wrk exp for the previous class ws abt 4.5 yrs..

* atleast 2 years...

@red-devil so i guess i dont hav a chance hey can you do me a favour i will PM you
hi guys
how do we get appplication fee waiver ?

My profile is 690(4.5)
5 years in IT
decent acads and ECs

Moreover my TOEFL date is on 25th dec , and ohio's dealine is before only ,
so what do u suggest guys

@p.neha doesn't matter if ur toefl date is after d application deadline... write an email to the adcom stating ur situation... usually they wld ask u to email ur toefl result as soon as u hv it.. shdn't b a problem.. recommend u to mail them early as they take a week or two to respond.. hope it helps!!

Hi

I want to know how do we send the unofficial transcripts for Fisher? Where do we mail them??

i actually forgot to email my unofficial transcripts during my application.. bt a few days later I received a mail from them asking for the unofficial transcripts to be sent to [email protected]

I think this is where we should be sending it as no email id is mentioned in the transcripts page on the website..

@red-devil I am submitting my application today. Do you suggest I separately mail the transcrips, GMAT scores and other stuff to this e-mail address