First step for MBA : Choosing a job

Hi All, Im currently at crossroads. Im working with my own startup in digital media. Working on it since 2012. Will pass out this July with a CGPA of 7.1/10 in CSE from MIT Manipal ( Satya Nadella ehm )Ive secured employment with IBM ( tha…

Hi All,

Im currently at crossroads. Im working with my own startup in digital media. Working on it since 2012. Will pass out this July with a CGPA of 7.1/10 in CSE from MIT Manipal ( Satya Nadella ehm )
Ive secured employment with IBM ( that shitty programming job ) and have an interview with ZS Associates( Consulting ) Mock GMATs are 740-750ish. I plan to work for 3 years before applying.
Obviously its a very personal decision to pick between a job and my own startup. But I would like some reflection from you guys aswell. I have posted my profile previously and have received positive reviews. At the end of the day, my goal is an MBA from the best possible college abroad I can crack into.
Dream MBAs : Harvard, Berkeley, Duke, Columbia, Tuck, Booth, MIT, Ross, Kellogg.
No Stanford or Wharton ( Dont have the acads for it )

Looking forward to your response.