First of its kind GMATQuant Personalized Training

Dear GMATersAre you finding difficulties in cracking quant?Are you finding difficulties in solving a problem in stipulated time limit? Are you finding tough to comprehend GMAT quant question? If the answer is Yes to the above question, do not wo…

Dear GMATers

Are you finding difficulties in cracking quant?Are you finding difficulties in solving a problem in stipulated time limit? Are you finding tough to comprehend GMAT quant question? If the answer is Yes to the above question, do not worry.

Let me introduce myself. I am Vishal from India and an Engineer by profession. I have given the GMAT twice and scored 51 in quant both the times. My passion is solving all types of aptitude quant questions and have been researching GMAT quant questions for quite some time now and noticed that most of the questions are pattern based and one need not by heart any formula for the exam. Once you understand this, GMAT quant becomes quite easy to handle.

I would like to share my quant knowledge with all aspiring GMATers so that they can also have a great chance at cracking GMAT quant.

According to me, a good way to crack quant is by practicing as much as possible from all kinds of resources, but the best way to crack quant is to understand concepts and visualize patterns and practicing the minimum required number of questions.

Keeping in mind the above best practice, I have come up with a doubt based online training model (Personalised training).

The way I work is explained below:-

1. Students practices questions as much as possible.

2. Accumulate doubts.

3. Send the doubts to me.

4. Setup a suitable time to meet online.

5. Solve all the doubts in 1 hours time (online)

6. Provide an analysis report on the areas for improvement and give suitable guidance.

Kindly get in touch with me on [email protected] for more information.

All the best with your preparation.