First AIMCAT for CAT-2012, MC-1001303 from 29th Feb to 4th March 2012

All the TIME institute CAT-12 aspirants, with the first AIMTEST (29th Feb 2012- 4th March 2012) already over, kindly post you scores till the actual all india results are out. I got 65 out of 180.:expressionless: No idea if that is an okay score. Hope so…

All the TIME institute CAT-12 aspirants, with the first AIMTEST (29th Feb 2012- 4th March 2012) already over, kindly post you scores till the actual all india results are out.
I got 65 out of 180.:|

No idea if that is an okay score. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Personally, i found QA & DI section easy
and VA &LR; section a bit tricky.

It was an easy paper,particularly in Quant.Anyway here are my scores.
QA & DI-19C 7W
VA & LR-25C 5W
OA-44C 12W
Score-120

Actual right/wrong/unattempted I doesn't remember but my score:

Quant/DI= 53
VA/LR = 57

Obtained: 110

guys, any idea when will the result be declared?

Results will be out today evening! I scored just 81 😞 😞 Why aren't ppl posting here??

I scored 65!!!
QA-44
LS-21

Does ne1 hv an idea last year how many marks corresponded to how much percentile??

Pragya30 Says
Does ne1 hv an idea last year how many marks corresponded to how much percentile??

I think this might help:

For 2011: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2011-time-aimtest-aimcats-25063114

For 2010: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2010-time-aimtest-mcs-and-crts-25050489

It doesnt show %iles!

The results r still not out!! Dunno wht's d matter!! They mailed me that they'll display results today! Damn!

Any Idea when percentiles will be out..

Asked the TIME guys,said the percentiles will most probably be out by Wednesday Evening.

It was an easy paper,particularly in Quant.Anyway here are my scores.
QA & DI-19C 7W
VA & LR-25C 5W
OA-44C 12W
Score-120

How do you manage to do grammer questions correctly..????

The first AIMCAT of this season was in December (1001301). I gave on 23rd & scored 64 :
I scored a dismal 52 in this one. I am not worried about the scores since, no LR/DI has been started in the insti but the negative slope of the graph took a lil toll on my confidence :banghead:

QA/DI-49 (18 correct/23 attempted);
VA/LR-52 (20/28 );
Total: 101 (38/51).
This is my first test. I have no idea where I stand.
:

Hi Guys
I'm preparing for CAT 2012.Has the Time test series started for 2012.When i checked with TIME dey told me dat dey'll start it from May.
Pz Reply

Section 2(RC+Verbal) was horrifying with options so close.
I thought of starting the season with at least 90+ but ended up with 71.
Overall : An excellent AIMCAT paper with QA+DI level dropping from IIT level to exactly current CAT level & Verbal+LR was an exactly replica of the CAT 2011 paper. Kudos to TIME.
Gearing up for the next AIMCAT. ATB to TIME Puys.

Hi Guys,
This thread remineded me of last year when i used to appear for my AIMCATs. To the people scoring gr8, good going. For the ppl who are not able to score good enough, let me tell u i scored a pathetic 34 (my lowest being 2 in my first AIMCAT and was completely depressed due to it. But in the actual CAT, I ended up with 96.xx. Though I am not a 99+ scorer but can surely understand the concern of ppl scoring low marks in AIMCATs. So chill guys, for the time being just keep on clearing ur basics and practise a lot, that will make u aware of all the possible types of questions that can come up in actual CAT.
Regards.