Finding a Hostel or P.G aound LBSIM

Any guys from kolkata got into LBSIM?If yes,then you have to face a little trouble in finding a P.G near LBSIM,as the institute does’nt have its own hostel :angry: and the accomodation offered near the institute(LALITA SHASTRI BOYS AND GIRLS HO…

Any guys from kolkata got into LBSIM?If yes,then you have to face a little trouble in finding a P.G near LBSIM,,,as the institute does'nt have its own hostel😠 and the accomodation offered near the institute(LALITA SHASTRI BOYS AND GIRLS HOSTEL) which is actually a P.G is not worth of spending a single night in my opinion.....The prospectus which declares the fees of the hostel to be 6500,

is actually adding up to 11000 permonth.....They are also charging caution deposit of 22400 for one whole year!!!!!😲 . Though the hostel authorities say it is the nearest accomodation available in the vicinity of LBSIM,as a matter of fact you need a ride to reach the institute,because nearest according to them is around 3 kms!!!!😲(and you wont find any bus or taxi or auto near the hostel as it is a GAON area)..When I asked the hostel caretaker "does the students of LBS STAY here continuously for 2 years?",He replied "No, they all move out after the first year and find some other P.G.I did'nt bothered asking him why they did so? as I knew the answer "Man they will block your caution deposit of 22400 for one year which is not refundable until the end of one year".................................. and adding to the misery "Non-veg is a strict no-no over there"............

I searched for some other options,when I finally found out this new P.G "INDU P.G House" Address- 1) E-573,Near RAMPHAL Chowk,Palam Extension,Sector-7,Dwarka,New Delhi-110075
2) 143,Near Gargiya World School,Bagdola,Sector-8,Dwarka,New Delhi-110075,,,,,, Contact ROY(Owner)-9971800608 or 011-28085214,its better if you contact Roy on his mobile.I will be staying at the 2nd address,The 1st one is a bit costly because its interiors are so finely decorated,with marbles and costly wood etc etc....This P.G also serves veg food,but Roy who is a Bengali told me in case I need non-veg in some days,he will serve me............😁
Charges- 6300 per month + 1 month fees in advance(6300) = 12600(for the 1st address). I found the owner(Roy) warming and the place fit enough for staying.Both LBSIM & INDU P.G are very close to the Metro railways(and this time by close I mean real close,just 5 mins walking distance) LBSIM is in Sector 11 Metro station & INDU PG(1st address
) is in Sector-8 metro station & (2nd address)Sector-9 metro station.You have to access metro railways to reach the institute,which will take just 7.5 mins to reach the institute.

So, puys if you consider staying in INDU P.G you can go ahead.. My contact no.9804424880.
& do let me know if any bengalis,or any puys from kolkata is joining LBSIM.