Financial Risk Management (FRM) - November 2017 Study Group

Sole purpose of this group is to discuss various FRM related queries and MOST importantly share material from various sources.

2017 materials available and if you need any of them please email at [email protected] 

I have got Schweser notes if anyone if interested ping me.

Can someone please provide me material for FRM-1 Nov 2017? 

Can anyone provide me frm level 1 study material for Nov 2017. And can anyone explain what all is required to study for FRM level 1 exam.

Hi everyone, I have signed up for the Nov 2017 session for Part 1 FRM. However, so far I have only managed to find materials from 2012 and 2015 for the paper. I was told it is important to study with 2017, or at least 2016, materials. 

Does anyone have anything to share in this regards? Will appreciate any "current" study materials for the paper. 

Thanks! 

2017 Nov FRM (Schweser/GARP/BT) Level 1 and Level 2 study material available. Please contact @ [email protected]  

anyone in Chennai (Siruseri / Navalur area) pursuing Nov 2017 exam, pls reply if interested for joint study. thanks.

All 2017 materials available , drop an email at [email protected] 

Hi! I have Schweser and Bionic Turtle study material and I am planning to start studying now, but I am a little lost as to how to start and go about it. I can't take coaching/ classes as I am a working professional as well.

Would be great if someone could help me out in this respect!

Thanks in advance. 

2017 materials available and if you need any of them please email at [email protected] 

Anyone from Mumbai preparing for FRM?

Why is it a risk to hedge if no one else hedges in a market?

Hi All, I need the online copy of schweser notes for FRM part 1 2017.  Could any one pls help me with it. 

Anyone who has part 1 fintree video material?

Which question bank is best for part 1. I've heard of bionic turtle but it's too expensive. Prepmaster seems affordable and highly rated. Suggestions?

I have FRM Part I 2017 (1) GARP textbooks (2)Schweser Notes and Questions & Answers (3) Bionic Turtle Notes and Instructional Videos, mock tests, the entire set. I can share it at very low cost if you are interested. Mail me at [email protected] for details. 

Anyone in Chennai area planning for November FRM Part 1? Need a study partner. Thanks.

how is the prep going for november L1 session guys? i am getting nervous now :) Have to admit, some concepts are quite difficult to gather, but holding up for now. 

anybody in mumbai for FRM 2018 may, willing to contribute for fintree? 

Please mail @[email protected]