Final Year Research / Project

Hi, I’m a final year student and i need to do a research or Project in my next semester. I’m Planning to do something related to Management, Marketing. Since i’m Planning to purse my Mba degree i thought this will be somehow useful for that, as …

Hi,
I'm a final year student and i need to do a research or Project in my next semester. I'm Planning to do something related to Management, Marketing. Since i'm Planning to purse my Mba degree i thought this will be somehow useful for that, as of now my topic is Internet Marketing, Seo. Can you guys please help me out by giving some suggestions..whether i should do related to web marketing or something else..and some topics if you can...??

If you don't have any ideas about your project then search a project center. They will give you an idea about the project. Then you must choose a theme. But nowadays students are interested to doing embedded projects in Chennai.

GLA University recently organized an industrial visit for its biotechnology students to National Brian Research Centre. NBRC is an institute where training as well as research is carried out to understand the neuroscience, diseases and disorders of the nervous system. Students of GLA learnt about ongoing research projects at NRBC through an interactive session with the researchers. This visit helped the students to learn about the basic research techniques, including instrument research methodology which will help the students in their projects and career. I think its a great initiative by the GLA University.

Oh, it's really cool. You'll work as a pro so soon. I've recently defended my master's degree in management and I was very helped by the bits of advice on  https://researchpapers.io/can-i-write/can-a-research-paper-be-in-first-person-16369/ . This describes in detail each stage of writing a research paper. I suggest you should read