Final Opportunity for SIES PGDBA

Final opportunity for SIES pgdba.They r conducting a final selection process for very few seats(Confirmed from education times dated april 27th) PGDBA- last date of sale of forms-19th may last date of submission -19th may *adm…

Final opportunity for SIES pgdba.They r conducting a final selection process for very few seats(Confirmed from education times dated april 27th)

PGDBA-

last date of sale of forms-19th may
last date of submission -19th may
admission process-26th-28th may
cost of form - 850/-
forms can be dwnld from website -www.siescoms.edu
Test format -

There is,1 written test, 1 round of GD(usually case analysis),1 PI(panel of 2 interviewers) and 1 Group PI.
Be calm,nothing to worry about,the process is soooo systematic that u need not worry about anything..ABSOLUTELY!They will make groups of 12 candidates each and that group will be lead by a team leader(1 of the 1st year pgdba student).U'll be given snacks,pens,and sealed mineral water.Take HB/2B pencils with u.No need to carry originals.

1.Written test- Its a 'walk in the park'.If u have devoted even 1 month for ur CET preparations then expect at the least 99 percentile in this test:).

2.PI - Be confident.Dont appear frightened.Speak slow,but confident and eye-to-eye.If u dont know the answer then just admit so,but once or twice only.This is wat they r observing guys!!..they already have ur academic record with them,so they definately aint judging that with ur bodylanguage!!

3.GD(case analysis) - U'll have a panel of 2 judges.A case will be given to u like for eg
"Mr.X has a family with his wife working with a handsome pay package.Mr.X is 50yrs old.He is the Head for the sale of soap dept. in his company y.Satisfied with his work,the VP wants to give him more responsibilities with the hike in salary.But the working hours also increase.If he does not take the responsibilities he has to retire.
Mr.X is also undergoing treatment for high BP.
What would be ur advise to Mr.x?.........."

4.Group PI- U'll have a panel of 2 judges.
Question - Would u perfer to start ur career with family bussiness based company or a MNC like p&G;,HLL?....(this is similiar to GD,just that the judges may stop u in between and ask questions based on ur comments).

**The data posted above was experienced by myself and some of my friends,there might b few modifications for the forthcoming test for PGDBA.
All i can say is that the infrastructure of the College is super!,WI-FI enabled.I have been a student of SIES,navi mumbai..so i know it better.

bump.............

Thanx GOVI.

See TOI--Delhi Edition-29th April--Page No--11---Maha Govt has decided to implement 50% quota in all the pvt institution starting with this academic sesion only(provided Instt is not a Deemed University or a Unaided Minority Instt)Then wat bout all the Pvt Instt who hav already completed the admission process n students hav already paid the fees also--e.g All the symbi Instt(about 7-, NMIMS, Welingkar, K J SOmaiyaAre these Instt going to chuck out the students who hav already paid the fees ??? Hows that possible ??NE ONE HAVING ANY IDEA PLS RESPONDI hav started a neew thread(given below--somehow i m not able to copy paste the link--so all of u pls contribute ur thoughts n views here)Danger Alarm--All pls respond--Maharshtra-50%..............

See TOI--Delhi Edition-29th April--Page No--11---Maha Govt has decided to implement 50% quota in all the pvt institution starting with this academic sesion only(provided Instt is not a Deemed University or a Unaided Minority Instt)Then wat bout all the Pvt Instt who hav already completed the admission process n students hav already paid the fees also--e.g All the symbi Instt(about 7-, NMIMS, Welingkar, K J SOmaiyaAre these Instt going to chuck out the students who hav already paid the fees ??? Hows that possible ??NE ONE HAVING ANY IDEA PLS RESPONDI hav started a neew thread(given below--somehow i m not able to copy paste the link--so all of u pls contribute ur thoughts n views here)Danger Alarm--All pls respond--Maharshtra-50%..............

damn!!!!!!!...:(
jumbo5 Says
damn!!!!!!!...:(

Doomed would be a more apt word here...
Btw,I wonder how r they gonna implement this rule,wat happens to ppl who've already taken admission?
Will 50% of them have to make way for the priviledged class just bcoz a few jackass politicians think it will earn them some more votes by implementing this populist measure?

I shall be appearing 4 the PGDBA exam at sies on 26th.I wanted to know whether all the stages involved in the selection process will be held on the same day or not?Aslo I would like to know if the gd is going to be case analysis

meetannada Says
I shall be appearing 4 the PGDBA exam at sies on 26th.I wanted to know whether all the stages involved in the selection process will be held on the same day or not?Aslo I would like to know if the gd is going to be case analysis

all stages in 1 day.
GD is Case analysis.
all stages in 1 day.
GD is Case analysis.

hey jumbo

Is there ant special prep required for the SIES test...or its jus like CET??

Buddies, I hav started a new thread for those who are against Quotas--pls contribute ur thoughts n views and help me in keeping the thread as well as the anti--quota fight alive.
Pls activate b4 its too late.....
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/reservations-end-of-the-road-for-merit-25015972

Anybody for test on 27th - 2 pm?

Buddies, I hav started a new thread for those who are against Quotas--pls contribute ur thoughts n views and help me in keeping the thread as well as the anti--quota fight alive.
Pls activate b4 its too late.....
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/reservations-end-of-the-road-for-merit-25015972

hmm....
While we all appreciate ur noble gesture,it is irritating to read the same post on 3 different threads.
Pls refrain from doing so.
Secondly search b4 opening up new threads,there already are a few thread on this issue.Wat sense does it make to open up a new thread.
U could have very well made ur point on of of those thread.
I am also against reservsations but opening up new threads when there are already too many of them only adds to the bandwidth.
Cheers.

Pals i have my gd tmrow at sies 4 PGDBA at the same time I hav no idea what the marking system is going to be like. can you plz throw light on how much marks are alloted to gd, pi ,gi and apt test.I would also like to know what kind of qestions r asked in the pi and gi r they general qestions(like introduce urself why MBA ,hobbies etc) or more on the commerce line as I belong to a pure life science field(zoology) plz help!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys had my SIES test today.........
1st of all there r only 3 rounds this time Written Test,GD and PI
the test is ok but the only thing is u need to be really qucik 60Qs 45 mins so 40 secs per Q, GD is simple , we had a topic - should be fanna be banned or no but the main part is the PI the panel was too much ....they asked me Qs which were wiered......about the stock market, why u wana do PGBDA n why not Biotech MBA or pharma mgnt as im a BSc student n many more(20 mins).........though i was able to answer all their Qs looks as the interviewers face i thought as if all my answers were wrong...Hehehe.....not friendly at all(the CET GD/PI pannel was really good)so guys giving SIES jus keep answering and prepare well for PI. (there were 5 pannels for interview and heard all were taking every1s case)..........So really cant say wht r my chances........but i wish every1 luck.....do well

** only 1 prob for me is the location of SIES ........as im at andheri it was too hectic......so will c wht happens n then decide.......hope i get in CHETANA or MET then would opt for one of them...

hey bhairavi,,

thanks a lot for posting ur gd/pi experience...Others who ahd their gd/pi's plz post ur exps... can u plz enlighten us more abt the written test..the type of questions asked...

i am scheduled for tom, 1.30 batch.. .

all the best to everyone for the admission process>>>>

Cheers---Shilpa.