Filling the XLRI BM and PMIR Questionnaire

XLRI call getters must have got the mail for filling the form.

Questionnaire

However, there are doubts... It says, fill it before Feb 15 preferably by logging in only once. Does this mean we cannot change/modify our answers once submitted. If anyone has already filled it.. please explain the format of the form in brief and paste the questions here (I am afraid in even continuing to the main form.. what if I have to fill it then and there itself).

I was hoping the seniors at the college could guide us on as to what to keep in mind while filling the form.

Chao

dude,
to begin with there is a problem with the link which has been mailed to us. after i login and click continue, it says php error.. balls982.. or something to that effect.
The point is I havent even got a chance to look at the questions in the questionnaire.
nishantvdo Says
same here...let's wait for some more time

hey ,... i hav not receive any mail yet....

i hav checked spam also ...
but still thr is nothing ...

has everybdy got the mail ???

Well i am getting some MYSQL error when i click CONTINUE..

Even the PI location details are not showing up..

I guess we should hold for few hours before calling up XLRI Admissions office .

"preferably" by logging in only once ..bole to lite chali gayi to dobara chance milega 😃 ..some1 plz post d questionaire .. is it same as prev year ??

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home1/www/html/eol/students/eoldesc.php on line 31
Either assessment exam is not schedule or is over.

"Preferrably once" matlab yeh nahin ki ek hi baar login karo..i hv logged in 6 times just to find this error posted above..

How is it possible for anyone (speciallly people like me :-o) to fill form at one go as the questions must be career related type?

no mails till now.......

i have a doubt.. is the mail sent only to people who got shortlisted.... cause i thought i was not shortlisted but still received the mail. i have got 92%ile... any one with such a percentile... i fall under SC category and ya i know there is no reservation in XLRI.... kindly let me know how to check whether i'm qualified or not... i jus checked my marks... it didnt say anything bout my qualification...

i checked my results in xlri.ac.in and it clearly says that i'm not shortlisted... is the questionnaire mail sent to all xlri applicants

raccupp Says
i checked my results in xlri.ac.in and it clearly says that i'm not shortlisted... is the questionnaire mail sent to all xlri applicants

Check if the mail has your roll no.(XAT ID) in it.If not then may be your mail id might have been provided as secondary mail id by some of your friend while filling the XLRI form, hence you also got the mail meant for him.If yes and you really have 92% then there is some mistake from the XLRI admin.
abhishek_sharma Says
Check if the mail has your roll no.(XAT ID) in it.If not then may be your mail id might have been provided as secondary mail id by some of your friend while filling the XLRI form, hence you also got the mail meant for him.If yes and you really have 92% then there is some mistake from the XLRI admin.

ya it has my XAT ID (roll no) in that mail... i'm jus looking for similar cases like mine.. i remember reading in that mail that no further queries will be answered. ok will wait for another day .. check for cases and contact XLRI... thanx abhishek... anybody with similar cases plz post

@ raccupp

Hi,

Even i have received this mail.. and I got around 90 percentile and belong to SC category. When I logged into the website to check my results it said that i have not been selected.
Is there a separate list for category? Or is this mail sent to all XLRI applicants.

If anyone has some info on this .. please clarify..

@ nishanth.rk, raccupp

No the mail is not sent to all those who applied for XLRI. Try calling the XL's office for clarification.

@All rest
I filled the form last year. "Preferably by logging in once" is there coz they want you to enter honest answers and not coaching institute answers. You can login any no. of times and "most probably" modify your answers as well but all the activities will be logged and profs can analyse what was the reason behind them. So just be careful. Rest nothing to worry about, just chill, they are the most accommodating people I've ever seen.

All the best.

sorry frnds a post to revive this thread....i want to save it from dyin...dnt groan..:P

The Questionnaire for BM & PM-IR are same.

Any tips for how/what to write in the questionnaire?
I know they've said don't take any assistance and I feel pathetic for saying something like this, but honestly speaking I don't know what my long term career goal is, or my most significant achievement till date is... Is it okay, if you're just honest and say that I still don't know what I want to do with my life...but I hope being in XLRI will help me make that decision?

has any1 received a courier? what does it say?

did u rcv any? wat dus it say?

nishantvdo Says
do we have to fill up two forms...one for bm and one for pmir???...or one for both??

i guess one of them will do and then you can copy paste in the other. but the issue is why MBA? I think the answer to this has to be different for BM & PMIR. I have raised this query in the thread pertaining to gd pi call getters. I hope some senior answers it in the morning.