Feeling Low

Hi, I gave my GMAT in 2007 and i scored really bad around 520. I am not sure what went wrong. The score indicates i am week in almost all sections of GMAT and i need help on this. I don’t know if my technique went wrong or my perspectiv…

Hi,

I gave my GMAT in 2007 and i scored really bad around 520. I am not sure what went wrong.

The score indicates i am week in almost all sections of GMAT and i need help on this. I don't know if my technique went wrong or my perspective was wrong. But i desperately want to do MBA and want to get out of IT filed.

I am feeling a bit depressed and when i see the RC and SC and Quant i fill sick. But i need to get out of IT and want to do Higher studies.

Please anyone can help??

Thanks
Amul

Hi,

I gave my GMAT in 2007 and i scored really bad around 520. I am not sure what went wrong.

The score indicates i am week in almost all sections of GMAT and i need help on this. I don't know if my technique went wrong or my perspective was wrong. But i desperately want to do MBA and want to get out of IT filed.

I am feeling a bit depressed and when i see the RC and SC and Quant i fill sick. But i need to get out of IT and want to do Higher studies.

Please anyone can help??

Thanks
Amul

Prepare religiously for two-three months. Your score on the GMAT will be close to what you get in GMATPrep - the practice test is very indicative of how you'll perform on the actual test.