Federal Bank Manipal po programme 2014

Anybody applied for FMSB DEC programme 2014??

Anybody applied for FMSB DEC programme 2014??

Anybody applied for federal bank po 2014? What topics one should prepare for general knowledge and financial awareness? any idea?

Hw was ur exam frnds pls share ur experience 

Cutoff any idea

People with work ex are preffered in federal bank as compared to other banks offering manipal course ,they take fresher but in federal all exp guy r selected 

69 attempts

Guys many had doubt regarding manipal courses whether its gud or bad.let me clear evrythng bank never do anythng in loss so basically its a way of making money .

manipal pays huge amount to banks for this advertising n getting admission and in return u get only a diploma certificate for which they take 3.5 lakhs.

If u fail in exam there u have to pay fees again so making money again.

Dont go by seeing PO designation bcz PO of private sector is basically sales officer.U vl b gvn sales job n targets montly n if u r done with ur loan amount they vl fire u anytime .

So if u really want bank job sit n study hard crack ibps dnt waste money here bcz u vl b trap when u join with the bank bond.

If anybody doubt what i said plz enquire with any manipal student n work pressure 

All the best choose the best 

Result on 15th dec

Icici leadership NIT  course is closed now due to some complaints by students regarding policies.

Friends wil dere b sectional cut off or overal cut off in federal exam??

Is there any reservation for sc/st candidates... please reply

What is the in hand salary of federal aftr cutting loan amount

when will be the result  announced...

Any info about the result?

result?

Federal bank hope u remember today is 16th dec..

Guys relax result vl b out by tmrw or thursday and intrvw vl on saturday . The result vl b displayed on the official website .

Results declared....please check the website.......im not cleared... :-(

guys yayyy...i cleared it...all the best to others