February 2013 MAT Notification

Notification of February MAT Exam 2013 Eligibility : Graduates in any discipline. Final year graduate courses aspirants can also apply. *Paper Based Test : *03rd February 2013 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. *Computer Based Test : *09th Februar…

Notification of February MAT Exam 2013
Eligibility : Graduates in any discipline. Final year graduate courses aspirants can also apply.
Paper Based Test : 03rd February 2013 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Computer Based Test : 09th February 2013 in different time slots as specified at specified test venues.
The student can register online at http://apps.aima.in/matfeb13, with payment of Rs. 1200/-. (Cash / Demand Draft / Credit Card / Debit Card)
NOTE : Obtain crossed DD in favour of "All India Management Association" payable at Delhi from any bank.
For more information, please login to www.aima.in.

Best of Luck Guys

Can someone please tell me what do you mean by composite score in MAT? how is it calculated? isnt the paper out of 200 marks then how is composite score out of 800?
hi all,i have been trying to get a clear answer to a question but have failed so far, i hope someone would be able to help me.
Can someone please tell me what do you mean by composite score in MAT? how is it calculated? if there are 200 questions in MAT how many questions MINIMUM do i need to answer correctly to get a composite score of above 600? also 50-60 questions attempted correctly is equal to what composite score and percentile.
please understand that i need an approx idea so do give me an answer instead of the usual 'it cannot be predicted' and stuff...thanks a ton in adv

Hi everyone,
I have secured 80%le in MAT and 60% in Snap suggest any good colleges and i have taken a year drop so this time i have to go for MBA.

@bhagat_harsh u got 80%le in MAt xam...how many ques u have attended out off 200???

What colleges can we apply with a composite score 745, in Mat Feb 2013.....Please reply!! 😃

What colleges can we apply with a composite score 745, in Mat Feb 2013.....Please reply!! 😃

what are the documents we have to carry for appearing in the exam. i am a general category candidate with no disabilities and also please tell about the attestation requirements

i have scored 92 percentile in febmat....kya mujhe schlorship mil sakti if i wants to take admission in any of the college like AMITY NOIDA,JAIURIA LKO,ITM,BIMM