feb mat 2013

hii just wanted to know how to prepare for mat exam in feb. how many questions shoulf one try to answer? are previous year question papers enough? will i be able to apply for mba 2013-2015 until the results for feb mat exam are declared?what ove…

hi

i just wanted to know how to prepare for mat exam in feb. how many questions shoulf one try to answer? are previous year question papers enough? will i be able to apply for mba 2013-2015 until the results for feb mat exam are declared?what overall score do i need in the practise exams to get a decent score

please reply here me too having same queries..........

@ck12
@keshavliving There are so many books available in the market. U can opt any of it. Try and mark 90+ questions with 80-90% accuracy. Yes u can apply for different MBA programs once the results are declared for the session 2013-15 also you can send your scores to different MBA institutes of your choice. Visit AIMA website for it. You can send your scores to five of the colleges and beyond five you have pay a sum. Overall score could 700+ or anything above 90%tile would fetch u calls

Please tell me the name of colleges which r accepting feb MAT?

@Sakshee There is an excel sheet on AIMAs website .. You can refer it..
@Sakshee you choose college given in aima booklete or on aima website according to infrastructure, course they offer, aicte approval, placement, faculty. for delhi ncr i you can try for jaipuria noida, imt ghaziabad, jss noida, jims rohini.
hi all,
i have been trying to get a clear answer to a question but have failed so far, i hope someone would be able to help me.
Can someone please tell me what do you mean by composite score in MAT? how is it calculated? if there are 200 questions in MAT how many questions MINIMUM do i need to answer correctly to get a composite score of above 600? also 50-60 questions attempted correctly is equal to what composite score and percentile.
please understand that i need an approx idea so do give me an answer instead of the usual 'it cannot be predicted' and stuff...thanks a ton in adv:)
@Shena U can get above 600 by answering around 55 - 65 questions correctly .. It may be different because you know its a competitive exam and its not necessary that it will be the same in every case ..

I have attempted 65Qs in FEB MAT..how much composite score should I expect with 90-95% accuracy ?

Is there any last date to apply for the 5 institutes in MAT to which the scores are sent? If yes, then what is it? Please reply asap.

i attempted around 80 questions (excluding gk) but only 60-65 questions would definitely be correct , what percentile and composite score can i expect?

anyone taking feb mat online xam in hyd ???

@zephy hey hiiii hw was da paper??if u remember some qustions please do share with us...

@roshny: hi i cud answer ur question, LR was damn easy, english was ok ok, i found DI time consuming, Math not too sure as i hardly got time for it, but it was tough that's what i heard....all in all the paper was easy so i guess the cut off wud be high (if thats how it works) just manage time well... GK was only and only about the events of 2012 and 13 ...one of the questions that i remember was was regarding the US presidential Candidate against Obama.
@roshny : Well yes LR & Eng both were pretty easy. Infact RC were were not at all time consuming. DI was moderate but needed time. And me found Quant tough as compared to previous years Qs papers that me practiced. One could attempt atleast 10 Qs easily if in touch with last 2-3 months current affairs.

@Shena thanq..uu..

@zephy thanq..uu..

when will be the feb mat results declared???

feb mat GK questions which i remember........1) with whom did obama debate agains in the US presendential(mit romney)..2)who was the captain of under 19 indian cricket which won the world cup recently(unmukt chand). 3)for how many terms narendra modi has been the CM of gujarat(3 times consecutively)...4)who won the ballon d' Or this year(messi)....thats all i can remember as of now.........will update soon if i remember..........PLZ read the 2012-2013 events and u can easily answer upto 30 GK questions....gud luk!!