Fci-management trainee-help

is it mandatory for already employed psu employees to apply for Fci management trainee post with NOC from the present employee??normally NOC is produced during the Gd and interview stage…but this notification which is issued in the fci website sa…

is it mandatory for already employed psu employees to apply for Fci management trainee post with NOC from the present employee??normally NOC is produced during the Gd and interview stage..but this notification which is issued in the fci website says hard copy of application should accompanied with Noc?it should be strictly followed or NOC can be produced during interview??

i belong to north zone but due to some unavoidable circumstances i will be living in hyderabad(south zone) for next 6 months now this zone system in fci sucks .if i opt south zone as my first choice in fci MT will they consider me for final selection considering i donot know south language. is there any biasing there during interview process i.e southy people getting advantage over me?kindly share ur opinion friends. 😠

PLEASE POST SOME PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS OF FCI MANGMT TRAINEE

i want to apply for technical, general and movement... what amount of challan, i have to fill? i m nt gttng wht is writtn in advrtsmnt....

@Anil277

i want to apply for technical, general and movement... what amount of challan, i have to fill? i m nt gttng wht is writtn in advrtsmnt....

u r gng to applying 3 posts..so for general and movement each 550 550 and for technical 1050

heyy puys...
can anybody tell me wht certificates we have to send along with application form...???...actually i m confused with the graduation marksheet part...do we need to send every semester marksheet wid d form...???

http://www.flipkart.com/lucent-s-general-knowledge-3rd/p/itmdyqgpdahtxcyp?pid=9785111109682&ref;=f46a7510-7755-454c-85bc-fcdc5c2ccdbf&srno;=t_1&otracker;=from-search

is this book useful for this exam

Hey which one would be better??Management general or Management depot..

kindly share ur preference..

fci ke form mai zone kis hisaab se select karu,matlab mai bangalore se exam dena chahta hu but naukri north zone mai karna chahta hu,is it possible?

Respected all,

What kind of questions they will ask in general awareness section of fci management trainee? May u suggest any book, so that i can study it 2-3 months?

@ecetrip @sumit99 @bunty1989 @Blossom90 @mayank0690 @max777 @ramaseru
plz answer the query
wat to fill in the discipline column in the form(in preference order or not) ???.............since mujhe fee exemption mila hai to meko form ke saath kya kya send krna hoga???

guys i haven't written zone on the envelop. will it cause problem

i deposited fee of 550 in sbi branch .got branch code n journal number but what is this bank reference number in fci form?

i know it is not d best place to ask dis qs. so i am sorry for this
Do anyone know what online ad posting is???plz hlp me

puys,by mistake i have entered 36 months of course completion instead of 48 months i.e (B TECH)..koi problem toh nai hogi na....??plz help

can we send by speed post

puys DD kitni amount ka banana hai 1000 ya 1050 + bank charges
@ecetrip @ENINKAY @mayank0690 @blacksands
@anscha @pgsuccess @sacd @ramaseru @nine @rajjj @targetibps

In how many days ordinary post will reach noida from andhra ? any idea ?

I can send my application by 27th saturday as I am out of station now.. ...........will it reach NOIDA by 31 st ?

If it didn't reach them by 31st .....,I will loose 600 unnecessarily...