Fci assistant grade III Depot west zone

Exam held on 12.7.2015

I would request all the people who had appeared in this exam to discuss and share the marks which they have scored according to the key provided by fci and xpected cutoff marks of different categories..... Hoping for a fruitful discussion  :) 

what r the expeced cut off for the general category in fci west zone depot.....any idea?

Mera marks 82 hai obc depot may north zone kya chance hai

Hello everybody plz clear my doubts. My rank is 194 in order of merit vaccancies are 134 in West zone for general. Plz answer if you are sure that... Q.1 Is there any computer or skill test on doc verf. day? Q.2 What are my chance of final selection ? Q 3. Is selection only on basis of written marks or academics and experience will play a certain role? Q.4 How is job profile of depot and job locations ? Q.5 What is inhand salary and promotion aspects? Like

applied from west zone.during dv they asked 10th admit,marksheet,graduation& pg marsheet certificate,but they dont ask about 12th certificate..is there any problm..pls rply...tensed vry much..

hi frnds............ am OBC candidate qualified for fci depot south zone... qualified in UR....... TOTAL POST are 349 in UR ... my rank is 304 in UR... WHAT are my chances????

hi frnds......i dont have lower part of admit card i.e. 2nd page ,Is it mandatory for document verification for the post of AG-III(general)?

if yes then tell me the solution 

Bhai logo West zone technical waiting list walo ka kya seen hai koi chance hai clear hone ka ya phir fci wale new recuitment start karge 

2019 ka result kab aaega re bawa ??

hi , how can i download the application form for document varification

Selected candidates from West zone AG III General kindly join us here

https://t.me/joinchat/GcQKWQ3QaC6bCmQ_5Gz1JQ

Fci ag 3 general selected candidate east zone dv held on 15th july 2021