Faced with dilemma,Plz Help!Out of all these which should I choose at this age?CCNA or Diploma Civil engineer or Sales job?

Faced with dilemma,Plz Help!Out of all these which should I choose at this age?CCNA or Diploma Civil engineer or Sales job? I’m 35 yo single man from Calcutta,jobless as i left my pharma sales job 2 yrs back. My qual is BSc (PCM) & MBA (Market…

Faced with dilemma,Plz Help!Out of all these which should I choose at this age?CCNA or Diploma Civil engineer or Sales job?
I'm 35 yo single man from Calcutta,jobless as i left my pharma sales job 2 yrs back.
My qual is BSc (PCM) & MBA (Marketing) from SMU.Unfortunately i did mba without any plan and i dont like sales
i being the only son has pressure of working,my father is sick & i will be on the road if something happens to him,the same relative is offering me the same MR job in the same co i worked earlier but left due to harassment.should i join MR line or pursue a diploma(civil) from ICE(India) whose website is ice.net.in
Is that recognized in private sector to fetch me a job as i cant get govt job now at this age?
I can also try to get a job as a life insurance advisor in a private co in India
plz advise me ,out of all these paths which is the best path to follow?
thank you
With Regards