exim bank management trainee

in this group you get infromation related exim bank mt advertised

Can someone tell me the exam pattern and syllabus for management trainee?

MBA can apply or not ??

Guys anybody have previous year papers of management trainee eximbank because i even dont know the level of the exam ..or someone tell me the is this exam is tough than that of sbi po or less plz.....

Guys here is the syllabus of exim bank management trainee but i still cant find last year paper https://www.allindiajobs.in/2018/10/exim-bank-management-trainee-syllabus.html

Can MBA apply for the post?Please reply

Can anyone tell about the sectional marks of subjects for exim bank

When exim mt 2018 exam will be conducted ....any idea And what was the previous cutoffs and maximum no. Of marks in exam.....

give your no i am making group for exim mt only please only serious aspirant join other wise ignore it 

if anyone have any study material related to syllabus.... plz forward

Has the shortlist for written exam displayed by EXIM?

Is admit card available on the website?

• Now Download call letter’s link is available

0 voters

Anybody attending the pre recruitment training in Mumbai?

Guys any material for reading 

please post here

the paper is of 2:30 hours and it's completely subjective paper part 1 consist 1 question is of 40 marks and its compulsary and next part 2 consist 7 question out of which only 5 needed to attempt of 12 marks each , completely subjective paper

Hello ! Can we expect numerical questions in Exim bank exam? If yes, then can we carry a calculator for the same?

hi

is anyone from delhi?

is anyone got information on prt on exim bank website?

and procedure for applying?

please tell..

Does anyone got Information Handout for Management Trainee & Details regarding PRT. Please share