Executive Post Graduate Programme in E-Governance (EPGP-EG)

Hi Puys , A New course has been introduced in IIM I Executive section .I too have applied for this.Lets get connection using this thread .Can anyone put more light on the course pros and cons . http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/pages/progra

Hi Puys ,

A New course has been introduced in IIM I Executive section .I too have applied for this.Lets get connection using this thread .Can anyone put more light on the course pros and cons .

http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iimi/pages/programmes_main/epgp-eg.php

I have 5 plus year of exp in IT and applied for this course.

Hi,I have 4+ yrs of experience and I also applied for this programme on dec 3.The deadlines were extended to dec 23rd and I came to about this course on dec 3.So I have gone through TM PAI e-governance and this is similar to it and an this programme initiative of National Institute of Smart Governance.
Pls let me know if you shortlisted candidates details are out

@Aquarian17 list will be out in second week of next jan13. Let's wait and watch ..ATB

I've come to know that companies those provide consulting services for government projects will hire these graduates.For ex..TCS,E&I;,KPG. It is always better if students get absorbed during internship. But I guess it is the student's responsibility to find a company for internship during last 20 weeks of course.

Even i have applied for the same....Keeping fingers crossed for the list....:-))
2.5 years of IT experience
@freakindore -they have mentioned on the website that the shortlisted candidates will be notified in the 1st week of Jan.

Hi @komaltagra -Can you please send the link???

I have got it ...anyways...thanks....feeling nervous ...keep checking your mails guys....

Pls let me know if any of you receive notification from the institute.Notification can be expected now according to website.....!!!
Thanks
@chandan007 Happy new year...great to see someone with same name ..They will be sending email from tomorrow ...
@freakindore -Same 2 u bro....but the suffix 007 is definitly not my second name:-)
thanks for the info...do mention if u receive any mail:-)
@komaltagra -As mentioned in the website "NISG" will assist in the placement activities.Dont have much idea about it though .
@freakindore -Can you throw some light on the above query.

@all i had also applied for the course... do let me know if anyone receive the letter for interview.

I got the interview call ..Dated 12 Jan

I also got an interview call for 11th jan 2013. Can anyone tell me about the interview.
@chandan007 got mail ..just check your mailbox...
Is this course considered to be a Masters level course by the relevant accredition body (AIU). And I also wanted to know whether a person with a three year graduation, completing this course (EPGP-EG) can be eligible for the FPM programme in IIM's or any other P Hd course in India.
@freakindore congrats.i think i m nt shortlisted not got ny mail :(

@freakindore -congrats dude....i think i m not shortlisted...did not receive any mail!!!