Executive MBA- Suggestions

Hi Friends, I am a 30 year old working in a BPO currently and have more than 5 years experience. I am planning to do an executive MBA to further my career and get into a mangerial position. MY current role in the firm i work with does not p…

Hi Friends,

I am a 30 year old working in a BPO currently and have more than 5 years experience. I am planning to do an executive MBA to further my career and get into a mangerial position. MY current role in the firm i work with does not provide me much scope in career advancement, therfore the need to do an EX.MBA. I am interested in Operations mangement and Project management.

Can anyone please suggest me a good colege where i can do a year-long MBA program. I am keeping my options open with regards to Residential/Non-residential programs.

Coming to my strengths/weakness- I have very poor mathematical skills but good at english communications. Keeping this in mind, What type of entrance exam should i prepare for? Gmat or Cat ? Is there any good college which does not accept any of these competitive exams but provides entry based solely on work experience? I have been doing my part of research but want some good suggestions from the community. It would be great if someone who has done an executive mba can guide me.