Executive MBA - SIBM Pune

Hi Folks I am new here. Would like to know if anyone here has been an alumni of the Executive MBA program from SIBM Pune. Thanks Vaibhav

Hi Folks
I am new here. Would like to know if anyone here has been an alumni of the Executive MBA program from SIBM Pune.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Hey...

I'm an alumnus of the normal 2 year MBA... do ask if you need anything specific about the programme. Else details are given in the site...

Regards,
Grondmaster

Hey...

I'm an alumnus of the normal 2 year MBA... do ask if you need anything specific about the programme. Else details are given in the site...

Regards,
Grondmaster

HI!

How would you rate executive mba compared to normal mba?
Is it necessary to be employed, if not does it provide placement assistance?
HI!

How would you rate executive mba compared to normal mba?
Is it necessary to be employed, if not does it provide placement assistance?

Yes... you have to be empoyed, and have to continue at the same company for the period of the mba. No placement assistance is provided.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Hi,

I wanted to know if anyone here has been an alumni of executive MBA from SIBM Pune or SCMHRD pune.

Any Experience about Exe-MBA courses of SIBM and SCMHRD Pune..?

I wish to go for Exe-MBA in Operations in SIBM. Hows the program structure in general..? Hws the industry and corporate exposure...? Any placements?

Please visit the following link.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/54119-sibm-executive-mba.html

hey i m studying in EMBA from IMSR distance learning.
are you looking out for distance learning???

Hi Folks
I am new here. Would like to know if anyone here has been an alumni of the Executive MBA program from SIBM Pune.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Hello,

Please share if you have any comparative details on SIBM and SCMHRD Ex-MBA ?

Whcih one is a better course C-PGDBA or E-MBA.
Please guide.

Hi.... I too wanted to know which course scored better? C-PGDBA or Exe MBA?

Does the word 'CORPORATE' in C-PGDBA help?? 😃

10th-82.4% 12th-65.4% B.E-53.33%
My experience in software industry is approximately 2 years. With such a low score in graduation should i apply for SIBM,Pune or spend the same amount on some other lower rank colleges.I have a doubt that even if I go past the cut off whether or not I'll a get a call from this college since my profile is weak.I know the eligibility criteria is 50% in grad. but still i am little doubtful of getting call.Also, please provide me a list few good colleges where i can apply and chances of me getting into that are positive.

Hi,

I have a question.

I have Deposited a fees on 10th December, and I got a message that the amount is not deposited, however amount was deducted from my account.

I emailed to SIBM Helpdesk, I didn't got any response.

Then After waiting for 24 Hrs , I re-deposited the Fees, as the last date was approaching.

So I have deposited the Fees twice, still I haven't got any refund for my deposited amount for first time and helpdesk team is also not receiving my call.

Could anyone please suggest, what to do.

Thanks in Advance for help.

Hi Guys ...i am new here and was looking for ideas / opinions on SCIT's executive MBA program??

Hi,

I have a total IT work experience of 3 years and I am planning to enrol for the SCIt MBA program this year 2016.As per the SCIT website information there is no entrance exam,just a personal interview.Can anyone give more information about the interview process? What sort of questions are asked? Is it technical or a general interview? What preparation has to be done ?

hi,

I have total 7 year and 8 months work experience in metal production industry.

Now want to serve executive MBA for better career prospect.

Is it right option??

What are the good institute/Program according to my experience level?

Hi. I am planning to go for exec mba having a relevant IT experience of 5+ years.

Can someone suggest should i go with SIBM?

What is the minimum SNAP percentile required by a SC candidate for admission in SIBM?