Executive MBA - its benefits and drawbacks

Hello everyone…I am currently working in MNC as a senior systems engineer.I have more than 4 years of experience and I am thinking about doing executive MBA in India preferably.Though I am not aware much of its benefits and drawbacks.Can a…

Hello everyone...I am currently working in MNC as a senior systems engineer.

I have more than 4 years of experience and I am thinking about doing executive MBA in India preferably.

Though I am not aware much of its benefits and drawbacks.

Can any one help me regarding that?

Also, what job profiles are available after doing executive MBA?

I heard that S P Jain Global is pretty good and I am planning to do EMBA in this academic year.I would like to know can I do dual specialization?

hi...i am based in Pune 3 year work ex. and now I want to do executive MBA in IT...cant give up my job...any suggestions for a reliable weekend only course in pune. thanks in advance for all help 😃

Hello, i have heard about SCIT from my friend, but she has done it 1 yr full time and i am looking at their weekend only program as i can't give up my current job, will the weekend only program be equally effective? anyone has any ideas pls share??

@shiv_astar2

Hello, i have heard about SCIT from my friend, but she has done it 1 yr full time and i am looking at their weekend only program as i can't give up my current job, will the weekend only program be equally effective? anyone has any ideas pls share??

hi bro even I am considering that option ..from what i have heard SCIT executive MBA is good and has a direct application procedure so there is no need for entrance tests as well!

Hi Guys, even i am from Pune, working in a reputed MNC in the IT field, i also have heard about SCIT's Executive MBA program from my friends & colleagues and the only reason i was hesitant was due to the entrance test but now i know that its a direct application procedure (thanks Shiv). I have a query - What will be the selection procedure? I havent done too well in my graduation but now have about 4yrs work experience, do you think i'll get through? This degree will enhance my knowledge and make me eligible for promotion(s). Please share your ideas & suggestions. Thanks,

Ram.

@Ram_k

Hi Guys, even i am from Pune, working in a reputed MNC in the IT field, i also have heard about SCIT's Executive MBA program from my friends & colleagues and the only reason i was hesitant was due to the entrance test but now i know that its a direct application procedure (thanks Shiv). I have a query - What will be the selection procedure? I havent done too well in my graduation but now have about 4yrs work experience, do you think i'll get through? This degree will enhance my knowledge and make me eligible for promotion(s). Please share your ideas & suggestions. Thanks,

Ram.

Hey Ram

See from what I have got to know by talking to friends and relatives ( 3 of them from the SCIT exec MBA program) its a good option. two of these guys that I know are currently enjoying a 7 figure pa salary thanks to the exec MBA stamp on their resume

@Ram_k : also to what I understand the direct application procedure tests your individual skill and ability and anyways MBA applications are rarely judged on graduation marks so each and every one has a fair chance of making it though you do have a minimum eligibility criterion to be satisfied! btw have you checked the SCIT website ..i guess admissions are open!

Hi All, I am currently working a software firm in Bangalore with 19 months of work exp. I want to pursue my executive MBA from Bangalore itself without quitting my job. Can anyone suggest me few institutes where i can apply in the future. Thanks