Executive MBA In Bangalore

Hi, I am looking for details for Executive MBA in Bangalore. Could you please provide me some details? I am looking for weekend course. `Amit

Hi,

I am looking for details for Executive MBA in Bangalore. Could you please provide me some details? I am looking for weekend course.

`Amit

Except IIM B, i doubt there is any college which gives executive course.

This old thread might help you:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/executive-and-correspondence-mba-25001264

All the best.

Hi,

I am looking for details for Executive MBA in Bangalore. Could you please provide me some details? I am looking for weekend course.

`Amit

There is one in Whitefield ISME (International School of Managment Excellence) It offers a BB Certification as well Course Fee is around 1.94 Lks Check it out.It has weekend classes

Hi Amit,

I have searched a lot for EMBA in Bangalore,but bangalore does not have good executive MBA courses. IIM B has a weekend MBA but is focussed on IT sector. Apart from that rest all are money making courses from lesser known institutes. Off late i have heard Narsee Monjee has started their bng campus with an weeknd mba called MPE management for executives ,they give a pgdbm degree ..i heard from few of my freinds that quality and content is very good and faculty also comes from mumbai campus...you could look at this course ...also it has focus on business analytics which is tuaght by only select IIMs .....but this comes at a cost..4 lacs for 2 years....guess quality comes at a cost!!! their second batch is on....i will wait for the advertisement for next one & then apply....

Hello Guys...
I want to do executive MBA in Christ University, can u share ur opinion? is it equally valued as full time MBA? what are the pros n cons....
-- Vivek

Executive MBA is available in bangalore where u will find the classes in sundays only.....
If lookin out for some help just give me a buzz on 9916621270..
will be haapy to assist u.....
Happy Diwali....

@vivek_sajjan
In comparison to Executive mba, regular mba has many good things in it. Well even then, if you are with a reputed organization and need a mba to climb up the corporate ladder then go for it (executive mba) or else choose the other one.

And for the Christ university, it is one of the most sought after universities in India. You would be lucky enough to get admitted there.

Hi Guys,

What's your opinion about the MBA on Weekends by Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan in collaboration with Marshall university , USA.

They are looking for MAT/CAT/GMAT scores.
Qualifier :
50 percentile for CAT.
500 score in GMAT.
550 score in MAT.

Hi,

can anyone let me know about executive MBA from alliance business aca.?
they have 15 month course and fee is about 2.5L

thanks.

hey ppl, I want to know if there is any way at all for a person with 48.5 percent to make any advancement in their career with an executive mba!?! If yes, which are the instituitions in Bangalore that provide weekend classes for the same?

Hello i am working in an elecrical MNC company at present & have exp of morethan 7 years. i have plans to do executive MBA, to grow faster. want to know any exam to give before, preparation to do or the selction is simply based on interview or there internal exam. is going for hughes distance courses(given by XLRI,IIMC,IIMA, ....ETC) is value added. please let me know. thanx

DO NANSEE MONJE ASK FOR GMAT EXAM score or simple interview etc. please let me know

How good is narsee monjee for executive MBA?

Thanks is advance!!!

If you are looking for part time or full time Executive MBA, I think narsee monjee bangalore is the best option.

er.sarveshsingh Says
If you are looking for part time or full time Executive MBA, I think narsee monjee bangalore is the best option.

Either that, or IIM B'lore.
Hi,

`Amit

Hi Madonna,

Yes . You can. You have an excellent option to choose your Executive MBA in Correspondence Course.

Please communicate with the following address to get the details:

Eminent Technology Solutions.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Study Centre,
Bp Plaza,91/6, TC Palya Main road,
Next to RK ApartmentsRamamurthy Nagar,
Bangalore-560025
Mob :+91 88922 30831
Fixed Line :+91 80 42135350
Email : [email protected]

HI PUYS,

Offlate I have started researching on the institutes which provide Executive MBA in Bangalore and this is the info I could Gather...

1) IIM-B provides PGSEM(Post Graduate Diploma in Software Enterprise Management) it needs you to have a valied GMAT score,work ex and then clear the GP/PI and get into the course its a weekend program but classes are held on Friday and saturday. You would also need a NOC letter from your current employer stating that they do not have any objection on you doing the course.also the course fees I feel is quite high as in 9.5 lacs and they also do not have any tieups with any banks for educational loans.No placement assistance (expected since I think none of the institutions provide the same for EMBA)

2) Narsee Monjee by SKVM bangalore - Managment program for Executives.Selection process is GD/PI,I went to the intitute personally and they seem to have a decent infra and good faculty..course structure is good and fees is 4 lacs payable in 4 installments ,20 months program,sat and any sunday in a month classes.

3) SIBM Bangalore - more or less the same as narsee monjee and course structure is almost identical to narsee monjee..fees is the same 😁 only difference is here the course is 30 months

I am planning to visit the SIBM capmus and talk to them on this

I am a bit sceptical as to which course should be taken up basically I have 6 yrs of experience in Sofware industry and I am looking for a course which can push me quickly up in the corporate laddder,all in all I am confused in dillema

CAN SOmeone help me out on this ??????Please I plan to start next year want to make sure to get all the groundwork done before I join

And Narsee Monjee does not ask for GMAT it only wants you to attend the GD PI and if you are done they induct you

Puys,went to the SIBM campus yesterday to continue my quest on EMBA ,well...sorry about my earlier post on SIBM this is indeed a MBA degree that they provide on the other hand the degree provided by Narsee Monjee is PGDBM ....:shocked: ,SO back in dilemma world....one more point the classes are held on all satday and sunday....and its a 30 month program.....

Main issue is handling the study life and the professional life...this means that you would work the whole week in the office and the whole weekend in the sibm campus ....I am not sure how many ppl would be able to go forward for such a commitment ,I am ready:D but do we get the same returns after the course

ANY Seniors going through the course can you put some light on this course what are the career prospects ????? HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!