Executive MBA from IIM Indore

Hey I am Currently Working and have 10 years of Experience Wish to know from you people about the carrer prospect after IIM Indore Ex MBA which is 18 Months program and it cost same as PGP Full time 4 Lakhs . Currently i earn 9 lkhs wh…

Hey I am Currently Working and have 10 years of Experience

Wish to know from you people about the carrer prospect after IIM Indore Ex MBA which is 18 Months program and it cost same as PGP Full time 4 Lakhs .

Currently i earn 9 lkhs which will be 12-15 lkhs ( as revision is due) in next 6 months time.

I am at juncture where i have to decide the future path i know doing MBA from institute other than IIM is waste for me. But need to know about the prospect of IIM Indore Executive MBA. will i have same repo as of Full time PGP.

Also evaluate IIM-A, B, C exec programs, they are better established than Indore. IIML was in prep to offer one near Delhi/NCR region. chk for that. ensure that the prog u join is in weekend/quarterly contact mode i.e. you shd be in campus with other students for weekends or 7-10 days in campus every quarter for a year or so. evaluate MDI also.
avoid the sat/hughes direcway based option.
as a info, the course if done seriously will broaden your view and equip you. however it may not make substantial improvements in sal/position immediately. ROI will be late.

What is the cutt off for EPGP can any one put some light on that

gsnindia Says

Hi every body

i am having an experience of 4 years (3+1) in two companies.
I want to know that bcoz i was in bond period my company did not give me experience certificate but i am origanals of my joining letter and reliving letter.....can i show these documents as a proof of my experience....

Plz do reply...:confused:

requesting epgp student those who joined last year

Hi every body

i am having an experience of 4 years (3+1) in two companies.
I want to know that bcoz i was in bond period my company did not give me experience certificate but i am origanals of my joining letter and reliving letter.....can i show these documents as a proof of my experience....

Plz do reply...:confused:

Yes, you can show those documents as work-ex proof. Some of my batchmates have done the same thing as they were in the same situation:)
gsnindia Says

No cut-offs etc. they enrol based on first come first serve provided the candidate has 5yr+ FT managerial experience from decent co. with papers to prove same. obviously a decent graduation degree or masters. corp sponsorship preferred.

can we have more input from exp people and from pagal guy

Like : the likely hood of selction
No of applications
More about the cat score percentile

wish some one with such input provide the information for the needy people

Rajesh
Call from IIFT only CAT was debacle
SNAP have crossed the cut off mark for SIBM but did not applied
FMS still exam to be taken

can we have more input from exp people and from pagal guy

Like : the likely hood of selction
No of applications
More about the cat score percentile

wish some one with such input provide the information for the needy people

Rajesh
Call from IIFT only CAT was debacle
SNAP have crossed the cut off mark for SIBM but did not applied
FMS still exam to be taken

any one to provide more info

Hey GSN, I am unable to understand the exct requirements you have and also
though I know I am a toddler in front of ur rich experience and stature but I think most of us shud look beyond a Jump in salary when considering a Bschool

Help Me out.
M Civil engineer havin 5 + experience wanted to Do Executive MBA.
Whether Xlri is a better Option.

Any Dates for Interview

Help Me out.
M Civil engineer havin 5 + experience wanted to Do Executive MBA.
Whether Xlri is a better Option.

Ya, u should try xlri and u can also try iim indor,ahmedabad,kolkata,lucknow.

I was going through some of the correspondence courses being provided by IIFT, IIM Indore through Hughes. Can anyone tell me if these 'certificate courses' in International business and foreign trade, general management, retail mgmt acceptable in the industry as compared to the other part time MBA and diploma courses?

Hi
I have a test along with Interview in IMI Delhi,for Executive MBA,will you please tell me about the question that may be asked,i collected some question,they are below:
1.Why MBA ?
2.Why Executive MBA ?
3.Why IMI-Delhi(Particular Institute)

will u pls give me the best answer for the above question ?

sambitp80 Says
I was going through some of the correspondence courses being provided by IIFT, IIM Indore through Hughes. Can anyone tell me if these 'certificate courses' in International business and foreign trade, general management, retail mgmt acceptable in the industry as compared to the other part time MBA and diploma courses?

Hi,
I'm also looking for this kind of information about the courses offered by Hughes in coordination with IIM's. Kindly do share if any of you guys have done such courses.
I'm having 6+ years of experience in IT (mobile domain). Is doing PGDIB form IIM Calcutta through Hughes makes any sense for my career ?

Regards,
Tushar

Only consider ISB hyderabad full time 1 year MBA. It is worlds 20th best and asia number 2 MBA program.

The difference between incoming and outgoing salary in ISB hyderabad is nearly 3 times. That does not mean it is a straight forward calculation- A person earning 10 lakhs p.a will get 30 lakhs after ISB MBA.

Hi Guys,
I have 3.8 yrs of exp. now and im planning to persue my MBA .Can u plz suggest me whether to go for Full Time MBA or Executive MBA??

Regards,
Bhargav..

I was checking out the open programmes offered at IIMB. I have a question about my eligibility. I have around 51% (overall) in B.Com(H) which I have passed in 2004. I have 5.5 years of experience after that. My experience is in BPO and KPO sector. I'm currently working in a KPO. Can someone tell me if I will be eligible for a exec program in IIMB? If yes, then what is the procedure to get in?