Exec MBA - Warwick v/s IE (instituto de empresa)

Gurus, PLEASE help. In a big dilema in picking the right B-school for ‘Executive MBA.’ i have 15 years technology management (people & projects) experience; degree in math and various IT credentials. I have been in the UK (lon) for …

Gurus, PLEASE help.

In a big dilema in picking the right B-school for 'Executive MBA.'

i have 15 years technology management (people & projects) experience; degree in math and various IT credentials.

I have been in the UK (lon) for past 4 years; have 10 years USA experience and was in India before that.

I have got favourable responses from most top business schools which do not require GMAT for Executive MBA i.e. TRIUM, IE, Chicago GSB/Booth, Duke Fuqua, Warwick, Manchester, ESCP, Georgetown-esade, etc

Initially i was getting happy and excited but now it has confused the hell out of me.

I am ruling out the US b-schools - they are great but very expensive ($100k fees + travel) and with the recession, non-US MBA's are getting popular, especially Eurpean (and ISB).

I have narrowed down to IE & Warwick; some pros are:

IE - Pros - consistently top ranked, 13 month intensive program, Euro 52k, international & diversity

IE Cons - seems spanish/latin american focus, just a b-school so not well known globally

Warwick - Pros - local, strong UK focus, brand name, approx 25k
Warwick - Cons - inconsistent and low FT rankings; 3 year loooong

My concerns are mostly the same as other MBA aspirants - which has better brand name, will provide career prospects, ROI, recognition in US/UK/India, etc. in short which is better value. which would you pick?

Please....please comment and help me make decision as this is a huge investment in time and money.

Thanks in advance.