Everything about International College of Financial Planning (ICoFP)

Hi, I have completed a full time PG programme at ICoFP and I am aware that a finance fever has bitten the young Indian students which makes students enrol in any finance programme which catches his/her fancy without even realizing what exact…

Hi,

I have completed a full time PG programme at ICoFP and I am aware that a finance fever has bitten the young Indian students which makes students enrol in any finance programme which catches his/her fancy without even realizing what exactly is it all about.

I am here to provide you with accurate facts about this institute if you have heard about it or thinking of getting an admit at ICoFP. Its not a very prestigious school and not popular too, still I know it has numerous takers considering the population of our country! Students often fall prey to sales personnel providing inaccurate info about CFP or ICoFP's course.

I am here not to foul-mouth the college and definitely not glorify it. Please shoot your questions on the thread, do NOT send private message to me. Hope to see some activity here!!

Cheers!
Finatic !!

My name is praveen, from punjab. I am quite satisfied with their teaching mythology and with their well versed faculty. I have completed my pgdfp in 2011 and got a lucrative package. I was placed by the college.

Defaming any college or institution is so easy in present scenario as internet is free for all but to judge themself in real life is most important.

@Praveenrocks said:
Finatic !!My name is praveen, from punjab. I am quite satisfied with their teaching mythology and with their well versed faculty. I have completed my pgdfp in 2011 and got a lucrative package. I was placed by the college.Defaming any college or institution is so easy in present scenario as internet is free for all but to judge themself in real life is most important.
Who said anything about defaming?! I was here to give an inside glimpse and you jumped to the conclusion that I might defame!

Yes, internet is a very powerful tool to uncover people like you. You are not an alumnus, you are a staff (sales) of the college on the lookout to stop anyone from telling the truth....

here is your LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/praveen-singh/24/4a3/791

Also here is your reply to your post on Grahak Seva: http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints/73855/international-college-of-financial-planning-cheating

Hey !!

He he he !!!

OK.....

Let me clear, that's not me... Don't make me a part of any college.
As i think you should go to your college and talk to concern person. I hope they will help you.
BTW may i know your name?

@Praveenrocks said:
Hey !!He he he !!!OK.....Let me clear, that's not me... Don't make me a part of any college. As i think you should go to your college and talk to concern person. I hope they will help you.BTW may i know your name?
Dude... firstly, I don't need any help/advice... Secondly, why are you so eager to know my name? Is my name more important that my views? I certainly hope not!

How wud u rate the One year PGDFM course? Should one apply for it if looking for a job or is it simply a add-on for the degree holders?

Pls throw some light on this course about the placement scenario and the course acceptability in the job market..

can u tell about the placement at icofp mumbai

Average salary at Mumbai campus? Cmat 91.4%ile. CAT 85%ile. 10th 81.4% 12th 80.5% Graduation(BAF) 71% Certificate of 2 months of summer internship in RBI. Chances??