Evaluate my profile

Hi, Being new to pagalguy, I really could not search something specific to what I needed. Please help evaluate my profile for 2010 MBA aspirant. GMAT: 640 (Q49, V29) {Pls. suggest if it really needs another shot} Work Exp.: 2 yrs by Nov.2…

Hi,
Being new to pagalguy, I really could not search something specific to what I needed. Please help evaluate my profile for 2010 MBA aspirant.

GMAT: 640 (Q49, V29) {Pls. suggest if it really needs another shot}
Work Exp.: 2 yrs by Nov.2009 {IBM} {Can manage some really good recos.}
Bachelors: B.Tech. (Mechanical Engg.) from IIT-Madras {6.8 CGPA}
Class 12th: 92% agg.
Class 10th: 82% agg.

I want to apply abroad (US/UK). Please suggest the univs that fit my profile. Fees is a very important filter, so it would be good if you could look upon that too while listing the univs for me.

Thanks!

Hi All,
Can you suggest me the schools that i should apply to?

Gmat 680 ( quant: 49 Verbal :34)
Experience: IT 4yrs( by the time i join), was also involved with a marketing firm for close to a year
Academics: average
EC: Good, mainly into sports

I am thinking of applying to Kenan-Flagler Business, Marshall School of Business , Kelly, Georgia Tech College of Management's and Texas A&M; University--College Station (Mays).
I was going through the blogs and found out that guys who got into Kenan-Flagler Business and Marshall School of Business usually have a high GMAT score and strong academics.
I would appreciate if someone could point me in the direction of schools which suit better to my profile, and where i stand a better chance to get an admit