ESSEC Admits Fall 2009

Hi everyone, This is Chetan from Hyderabad. I got an admit from ESSEC France. I guess there must be some members here who must have got admits from ESSEC. I started this thread for all the ESSEC admits of Fall 2009 batch to share our concer…

Hi everyone,

This is Chetan from Hyderabad. I got an admit from ESSEC France.
I guess there must be some members here who must have got admits from ESSEC. I started this thread for all the ESSEC admits of Fall 2009 batch to share our concerns and doubts regarding the program. Lets post all our queries and suggestions here.

As for me , I am a software engineer with 3.5 yrs of exp, GMAT 680. Actually i applied bit late in R3, but safely got through:cheerio:.
Waiting for the ESSEC excellence scholarship details yet to be declared.

Does anyone have any idea about the other scholarship options available????

Hi everyone,

This is Chetan from Hyderabad. I got an admit from ESSEC France.
I guess there must be some members here who must have got admits from ESSEC. I started this thread for all the ESSEC admits of Fall 2009 batch to share our concerns and doubts regarding the program. Lets post all our queries and suggestions here.

As for me , I am a software engineer with 3.5 yrs of exp, GMAT 680. Actually i applied bit late in R3, but safely got through:cheerio:.
Waiting for the ESSEC excellence scholarship details yet to be declared.

Does anyone have any idea about the other scholarship options available????

Hie!

I have also been admitted into the essec MBA,

Hi All,
Can you please share your profiles such as Program applied as many options are available,GMAT,Post MBA Ambition,GPA,Work experience. I am also planning to apply to ESSEC for classes starting Sep 2010.

Regards,
Abhishek

Hi all,

I will also be taking up ESSEC.
Have 3 yrs of work ex.

I have got the Eiffel Scholarship given by the French govt.
It provides a stripend of 1181 Euros/mnt and covers travel expenses to France.

The school provides host of other scholarships which you can find it on it's website.

Regards,
Vinodh

What are ur post mba plans? What was ur GMAT/Pre MBA exp?

Hi all,

I will also be taking up ESSEC.
Have 3 yrs of work ex.

I have got the Eiffel Scholarship given by the French govt.
It provides a stripend of 1181 Euros/mnt and covers travel expenses to France.

The school provides host of other scholarships which you can find it on it's website.

Regards,
Vinodh