ESMT 2012 full time MBA

Hi, I am starting this thread to get in touch with others who have enrolled for the 2012 ESMT, Berlin full time MBA. I paid the deposit yesterday and am planning to start my visa processing. I am also planning to take the 2 month German lan…

Hi,
I am starting this thread to get in touch with others who have enrolled for the 2012 ESMT, Berlin full time MBA.

I paid the deposit yesterday and am planning to start my visa processing. I am also planning to take the 2 month German language course in Berlin prior to course.

Regards,
Nitin

Hi,
I am starting this thread to get in touch with others who have enrolled for the 2012 ESMT, Berlin full time MBA.

I paid the deposit yesterday and am planning to start my visa processing. I am also planning to take the 2 month German language course in Berlin prior to course.

Regards,
Nitin

Hi Nitn, I would like know more about this school and the admission procedure Regards Mathew
Hi,

Regards,
Nitin

Hi Nitin,
I have also received admission offer from ESMT for 2012
Can you give me your contact details/mob no.