ESIC SSO Direct Recruitment 2019

Join the discussion on ESIC SSO Direct Recruitment 2019 Admit Card, and Get the details about the Result, Cut Off, ESIC SSO Direct Syllabus, Services, Notification, Last Date, Exam Pattern, ESIC SSO Direct Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Answer Key, ESIC SSO Direct Salary and much more.

Refer official website –  https://www.esic.nic.in/

Other Important Articles:

ESIC SSO 2018 Result Date

To keep track of latest discussions on ESIC SSO Direct Recruitment 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

1 Like

SSO notification is out finally..

Age 27 kyun hai , 4600 gp walo ki to 30 ho gai h na

Sb state ka aayega na SSO ka recruitment

3 years Experience is not mandatory ??

Bhai work profile kaisi hai

Fresh candidates can apply????

what is the speed of the recruitment process? is it like cgl?

can btech student apply this post ?

Has state wise vacancies been announced? What is the job profile of this SSO? How long will it take to complete the process? I hope I don't get struck like in CGL. Does corruption play a big role here in selection? Anyone?

For those who asked job profile, click to download ESIC SSO Job Profile / Job Description.. https://goo.gl/6nGqaz

They just want money nothing else 2014 rec. cancelled and this took 4 years as they informed in 2018 about cancellation. Now they invited applications again. Vacancies increased slightly but no. of applications they will get should be more than 2 Lakh and do add old applicants 2014 now. They want money guys.

Anyone knows how many applied in 2014 ?

Can new aspirants apply or only those who had applied for the old vacancy should reapply?

ye fir se bewkoof banenge aur money le k 2-4 saal mauz krenge

Total no. of candidates applied for 2014 ESIC SSO 264171 for half of the posts as compared to 2018. Rest expect 300000 more now it's straight nearly 6 lakh for 539 posts. Ache din

Hello Friends.

I dont know much about this profile. If somebody can provide me details regarding job profile, Promotion, Career growth etc. That would be grateful to me. please

Guys, for SSO exam sectional cutoff is there lie IBPS.. Kindly go through page no 10 of the notification.

Esic SSO is Better than Canara Bank PO??

bhai isme stste wise allocation hota h kya yani high marks h toh apna state mill skta h kya.