ESE 2017 | Admit Card, Syllabus, Result- PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on ESE 2017 and Get all the informations about UPSC ESE Exam, ESE Admit Card, ESE Syllabus, ESE Result, ESE Answer Key and Much more..

I am looking forward to more people joining here. Also previously qualified engineers should join as they can guide us here.

hello guys starting THERMO book: cengel and boles latest by 20 - 22nd aug... anyone with me??? or if u hve started ten it is gud for others as they can easily clarify thr doubts........ 

Is anybody studying SOM currently ?

GUYS COUNTDOWN BEGINS 

ESE 2016 EXAM DATE: 27 MAY 2016

ONLINE PROCESS FOR FILLING FORM: 27 FEB 2016

ALL THE BEST TO ALL

http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/calendar/2016/Exam_Calender_English_2016.pdf

Very few followers here. How is the preparation going on ?

How do I make strong concepts in mechanical engineering's subjects in 1 yr drop for IES after BE... 1. Join made easy OR 2. Nptel + Books?

next year vacancies badhne k koi chance h kya ?

anybody now(2015) joined made easy postal course

Can any body answer me that how much marks should a general candidate score in each paper(Mechanical stream) to qualify?                                               Paper-1          --------                                                                                      Paper-2         --------                                                                              Paper-3         --------                                                          Conventional Paper-1        ---------                                                               Conventional paper-2       ---------                                                                    Please help me, It'll be my 1st attempt !

how to improve GS for next year? 

with 350 marks in objective and 190 attempt in subjective, I could not qualify for interview.. Any idea what was the cutoff in 2015 ESE mechanical..

Bhailog.. How to study production engineering... I mean where from to study theory and where from to practice questions?? Also kindly tell me about best book to refer... 

Bydway i have Ghosh and mallick. i am intending to buy kalpakjian also.. How is it?? 

Guys please someone clarify on ese -2016 pattern.

Are there any changes ? Or we cant tell until notification is out? Thank you.

hello aspirants.....i want to know if anybody is solving IAS unsolved conventional q(mechanical) for ese.......i want to tally the ans and the solutions......

NEW THREAD FOR MECHANICAL GATE-16 ASPIRANTS::

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gate-ceed-net-ese-psus-2016-ssc-je-2015-preparation-mechanical-e...

Aspirants preparing for Mechanical GATE-2016, CSIR-UGC/NET-2016, CEED-2016, ESE-2016, SSC JE-2015 and PSU exams can discuss  in this thread here regarding the questions on theory or problems and  can share/discuss the information and doubts related to the subject  and the upcoming technical examinations.

.All the Best !!!

Is there any mechanical test series available right now?, Madeeasy ies test series comes in march i think, (objective papers especially)

can any one tell the number of attempt in ese , is it four attempt for general or 6 attempt

http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Exam-schedule-of-GATE-2016.pdf

those who are going for gate also

hi guys when will be the test series for IES 2016 by coaching institutes. Is it separate for objective and conventional. Also which test series best for mechanical? I need to practice conventional questions apart from previous year papers. How can I do that?