ESADE Admit Sept 2010

Hi, I cleared the Esade interview for Sept 2010 intake. Have to confirm my admit by the 18th. But I had a few doubts. Was wondering if someone could help me. I have almost 5 years of experience in IT and I plan to stick with IT after my …

Hi,

I cleared the Esade interview for Sept 2010 intake. Have to confirm my admit by the 18th. But I had a few doubts. Was wondering if someone could help me.

I have almost 5 years of experience in IT and I plan to stick with IT after my MBA. Does Esade have sufficient placements in in this sector? In addition, the scope for IT is not much in Europe. So I was wondering how difficult placements outside of Europe will be after an MBA from Esade.

Any other information about the education or culture at Esade would be great too!

PS: I have also applied to INSEAD R2. However my GMAT score is not very high - 680. So not sure if I will get through. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Harsha

Hi,

I cleared the Esade interview for Sept 2010 intake. Have to confirm my admit by the 18th. But I had a few doubts. Was wondering if someone could help me.

I have almost 5 years of experience in IT and I plan to stick with IT after my MBA. Does Esade have sufficient placements in in this sector? In addition, the scope for IT is not much in Europe. So I was wondering how difficult placements outside of Europe will be after an MBA from Esade.

Any other information about the education or culture at Esade would be great too!

PS: I have also applied to INSEAD R2. However my GMAT score is not very high - 680. So not sure if I will get through. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Harsha

Hi Harsha,

Did you join Esade? Asking since I am planning to apply there for fall 2011. So, if you did then you could provide me an insider's view

-Manish

Please evaluate my profile for ESADE. Planning to apply for fall 2011

Indian IT Male 4 years workex in Financial IT
Btech Electrical IIT Madras
GMAT 760 (QA 49 VA 42)

What are my chances for ESADE and also what are the chances to get scholarship?